The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The usual scenery, an unusual girl

Contributor
I'll stay for the Fly artwork, but when it reaches inevitable irreversible critical levels of stupid drama, even that won't be enough to keep me here.
And I'm not just talking about the in-universe happenings themselves.

Dex-chan lover
Is that Torigoe in the back, dang it I have Second FL syndrome

Double-page supporter
I never understand why girls don’t just turn around and slap the dude in these train molesting situations. Try that shit in the US and you will get beat up.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz adaptations
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/proxy/rA04dT49qbvVpactGpsOdUaVDqImG4SpcVJG7O6JDRzEBTIIEJQb6Wvvc6RGD6e9iQc3dVYkcqK-OlXvEM3klMSAXgjWEmHFQJtRVwpVCy0Nr-7xNqXZCYuvSbL2Iqu3nJTgAzODEjyt6Q

Dex-chan lover
These kind of brain-dead-just-want-a-romance-type of stories are okay once in a while

Dex-chan lover
When he said "before I knew it I was standing in front of the molester!" I thought it was literal and it was one of those "oof cucked by my lookalike/twin" mangas.

Dex-chan lover
@NickD15 because it's Japan and not the US? I'm not Japanese so I can't say for sure why Japanese girls are so meek (both irl and in manga) but I do know that molestation is so "normal" there that girls just, don't fight back. Or they rarely do.

OK Japan we need to talk about those naming conventions. At this point I'm half expecting a paragraph next.

Users who are viewing this thread