The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The usual scenery, an unusual girl

I fuckin died when they thought the old guy was touching him. Also isn't it pretty amusing how these characters always say like "oh I'm the most boring guy in class" or "I'm an unnoticeable mob character who has no looks", while they actually look pretty cute/ handsome?

The title is so shitty and misleading. It’s like a title you would see in NTR hentai.

Fed-Kun's army
He's not boring, he isn't shy to take action even if that makes him look like he was being molested lol

Not gonna lie, I had to come back and read this one after what happened in chapter 11

I'm confused, the first page happened at the end of this chapter? Or is something that is gonna happen sometime in the future?

Dex-chan lover
@GyozaBro Double the shock for the molester!

In most manga/anime, pretty much all the characters look good, so it does water down the effect of someone supposedly looking boring or beautiful/handsome. Occasionally there are rare manga with less good looking characters. It certainly has a bigger impact there.

I'm confused, he says he never saw her but then she's his childhood friend? can someone explain

This seems very interesting. I already love our main characters. Looks like I’ll be sticking with this one.

Users who are viewing this thread