The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Lunch friend

Dex-chan lover
So basically, she has been wearing the ring a dude she has been ignoring for years gave her, but now since he saved her she is interested in being friends again.

Sounds super wrong for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
(´・ω・`)
Nyoro~n

This girl reminds me a lot of Sayu from I shaved in some panels.

Did he never noticed the ring on her neck despite being in the same class as her for like 10 years ?

Dex-chan lover
At least give him one male friend, even if its only a school friend! Everyone has school friends. (I hope anyways)

Dex-chan lover
This MC needs to be left out on the curb with the rest of the trash.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just your average plain background character who got a lot of attention from his classmates last chapter for capturing a train molester. No way anyone would want to actually talk to me at school the next day though.

MC needs to have his mouth open on the edge of the curb and be stomped on the head by Nico Yazawa so he doesn't pollute the rest of the population with his genes.

Dex-chan lover
Remarkable. The first episode made me think the MC was a decent dude, interrupting the molester's nasty business, but now the plot is artificially forcing him to be some recluse for no reason whatsoever. Why would a loner with little ability to interarct even with his peers intervene in a situation like in the beginning of the series? I guess every manga is a hit or miss. This is the latter.

Fed-Kun's army
its... meh? just another drop in the ocean

>be "loner"
>have cute girl you hang out with alot
>have cuter girl thats your childhood friend
>have cute ass little sister
>still "loner"

Dex-chan lover
"Guess I'll pretend I didn't hear her"
Wtf, I know you're a loner but are you really lacking human decency?

Dex-chan lover
"No way anyone would want to actually talk to me at school the next day though."

I don't know where you live and what your local society is like, but from where I am, I am pretty sure (high school environment) that if I do somehow manage to catch a molester, even I would get a lot of 'interrogation' from all the classmates like are you okay, what did you do, how did you do it, were you afraid, did you have any weapon, etc etc.. Even if not, they would still talk it out among themselves because it's actually pretty surprising and rare occurence.

Users who are viewing this thread