The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Hand with Takamori-kun

That feeling when you try to erase something but it doesn’t quite erase enough so you have to write on the next line anyways for it to be legible. 😭

Double-page supporter
people do realize holding heavy stuffs like that pressured her hands right?

Fed-Kun's army
"Walked down the hallway while doing lewd things with our hands"

black haired rival dies

Supporter
Me when I see the glasses page

Glasses are really versatile. First, you can have glasses-wearing girls take them off and suddenly become beautiful, or have girls wearing glasses flashing those cute grins, or have girls stealing the protagonist's glasses and putting them on like, "Haha, got your glasses!' That's just way too cute! Also, boys with glasses! I really like when their glasses have that suspicious looking gleam, and it's amazing how it can look really cool or just be a joke. I really like how it can fulfill all those abstract needs. Being able to switch up the styles and colors of glasses based on your mood is a lot of fun too! It's actually so much fun! You have those half rim glasses, or the thick frame glasses, everything! It's like you're enjoying all these kinds of glasses at a buffet. I really want Luna to try some on or Marine to try some on to replace her eyepatch. We really need glasses to become a thing in hololive and start selling them for HoloComi. Don't. You. Think. We. Really. Need. To. Officially. Give. Everyone. Glasses?

Fed-Kun's army
really tho, i feel something really really wrong about the childhood friend....and it really bad feeling too...

Dex-chan lover
This girl is totally in wuv with him ... lol ,i do feel bad for the silent girl though, gave her his number only to regret it later,
well for those interested in what drama comes up next here is the thing
apparently he makes the same kinda promises with another girl,not sure whether shes in wuv with him ,like hina,but oh well ,it becomes a harem. I also think there is a bit of incest as well as the imouto is involved in major parts

Fed-Kun's army
It's always sad seeing an unrequited love that may have bloomed if things were different

Users who are viewing this thread