The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Childhood friends are Special

Dex-chan lover
@Renki
What? No, she's not. Remember the ending seen of Ch. 5 and beginning of Ch. 6? You can't be more upfront than that. MC just IS that dense.

Dex-chan lover
@Renki
In what way, shape or form is she a tsundere?

She's basically been the one dropping hints that she likes him all manga long which any non "stupidly dense for the sake of stalling the plot" character would've picked up by now.

Dex-chan lover
I get that the MC himself just feels worthless and is in denial because he just thinks it's not possible...

But.... it f***ing pisses me off. It's annoying if it's done too long.

Group Leader
Just what kind of uncoordinated sport klutz is the author?? You don't just get good at tennis and kyuudo because of talent or athletic ability without constant practice. It's like saying Cristiano Ronaldo will make a decent racer because he is a footballing demi-god, or Rory McIlroy can be a decent pole vaulter because he is a good at golf.

Fed-Kun's army
... This will take hundreds of chapters if it keeps this pace.

Dex-chan lover
This is really bothersome. This is not even the "I have no clue about what is going on" dense. That one, while comedic, I can understand. It's comedy, it's silly. It's not supposed to make sense, it's over the top stupid. In those kind of manga the MC literally does not understand human emotions.

No, this is the: "I have such low self esteem, it's impossible that she likes someone like me". While being shown in every situation that yes, she does indeed like him.
This is just plain irritating.

I don’t mind a little dense but my gosh she just is gonna have to say she likes him straight because he’s just going to keep on being stupid. She walks to school and home with you, she skipped with you to go to the beach, asked to be class reps together, tries to eat lunch with you, has been trying to get you to kiss her under the guise it was a promise from childhood and pretends she leaves texts books at home to read off your own. What the hell? I’m getting frustrated and I’m just reading this story. Even if you’re not sure ask her and get this shit over so if she’s not into you at least you know. I think she is not going to be mean to you If you are wrong.

I mean he actually has an idea that she does but doesn't believe it. Even said so in the earlier chapters. It took saving her from molestation to even talk to him after years of them not saying anything to each other even though she is supposedly head over heels in love with him. Maybe he doesn't want to mess things up or again the low self esteem angle that he always brings up. Anyways besides that if he isn't getting hints straight up tell him and stop beating around the bush but nah that ain't how these stories works, its going to continue to be hints instead of just saying how you feel.

If someone isn't catching hints be honest, I wish half the female mcs I see do this but nope it just always goes back to "Mc dense". Stories like this at least she knows she likes him, in plenty of others the male and female Mc can both be dense but you only ever see complaints over the male. Its gets annoying when there is always complaints over one side when both parties are normally at fault.

Users who are viewing this thread