The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - Commemorating the first date

Fed-Kun's army
at this point i dont think he's dense, but just rejecting it with all his might. the highest level of insecurity there is.

Was the main character always that much taller than Fushimi? Feels like the artist drew him manlier and taller this week.

It's more likely that MC is denial rather than dense, He kinda knew about FMC intentions but won't acknowledge it. Hope there's valid reason for his actions, even reason like he didn't want to ruin childhood relationship will fine.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, who is still gonna argue that author doesn't try to set new record of protag denseness? To move Tadano himself from 1st place

Aggregator gang
Author sure knows how to do drama. Just at the peak of the romantic scene he cuts the scene to show the rival. It's like he's saying “Not so fast”

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone really expect Torigoe to get anywhere with this? I wonder if the only reason she's in the story is to contrast the FL's success with a tragedy.

Fed-Kun's army
No way the rival is even a consideration in this manga. She's only there to make you feel bad...

Dex-chan lover
Did the sister put a condom in his pocket? Lmao, she's got a big dick boyfriend for sure LOL

Users who are viewing this thread