The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - Commemorating the first date

Dex-chan lover
When MC buy a ring for Hina, that's what Simps think when they give their money to some streamer

images

Dex-chan lover
> Did the sister put a condom in his pocket? Lmao, she's got a big dick boyfriend for sure LOL

She gave him bandaids. He has them so that he can give them to Hina when her shoes cut into her heels.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can' wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
aw, i like both the childhood friend and the library friend. gonna be sad when she is rejected or gives up. i always wish in these situations the author adds someone nice for her to move on with

I honestly don't know what to think. It seems like he's aware, but every time it looks like they get closer to going out, he pulls away. And every time I feel like this guy is so fucking dense that he won't get it unless she actually kisses him on the lips. That or goes even further and pulls his dick out. Man, I'm so fucking annoyed at this. :/

Users who are viewing this thread