The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend

I rarely read het. But this one seems good enough to catch my attention.

Dex-chan lover
hmmm seems interesting,although whats gonna happen is obvious and something that usually happens in novels......the art is very similar to i shaved and brought a high school girl

Group Leader
Bruh I swear every romance manga/anime/LNs makes the romantic interest some obscenely hot person who's head over heels in love and has a complete absence of any personality outside of that.
I'm so tired of copy-pasted "She's an S-class beauty, and oh yea did I mention she has big boobs? Absolute bahonkadonkers? Ginormous budzoonkadunks?" in shounen/seinen and literally the exact same "guy with a chin sharp enough to pierce the heavens and shiv god and full 6-pack abs despite never working out" in shoujo josei.
Please learn that more than one type of person and "personality" is attractive, manga/LN authors.

Group Leader
@DrHizzle seems like you need to stop reading romance mangas lol. Though it's the first chapter so idk about you but ima see how it goes from here though the "S class beauty" also bugged me and it does seem to be what you sorta described.

Group Leader
@ankiwi Problem is I love romance manga/LNs/anime, I just wish more or them were better written. The really good ones make me crave for more, only to find stuff like this.
Of course this could end up being good, but so far I haven't found a single good romance story that jacked itself off in the first chapter about how unfathomably hot its romantic interest is.

Dex-chan lover
0/10 the title is a little too short it needs at least a few more sentences, I'm going to fix it

'The Story of Me Rescuing a Random Girl In a Train That was About To Get Molested, But The Random Girl Was Actually My Long Lost Childhood Friend That I Propose Years Ago And Is Now Sitting Next To Me In Class, But When She Remembered My Proposal I Turn Her Down Because I'm Scared of Going Out With Her Also Did I Mention She Is Hot?'

With this kinda Title It's bound to get an Award or two, thank me later.

Also Is it just me or does the cover look like Kubo-san from this manga

Users who are viewing this thread