The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend

Using sexual assault as a plot device to move forward a story without giving it any real purpose? Dude seriously?

Dex-chan lover
Even though the art is modern, the plot is so oldies! It's quite simple though, maybe I can take a rest here after reading heavy-plot ones like UQ Holder and Solo Leveling

I know it's just a common anime thing, but what is it with these goddamn titles being half as long as the entire series?

Oh no it has a schoolgirl, ahh this is nothing new, trash manga

This be how some of the commenters sound like

Why bother censoring words like "Molested"? Is there anyone actually getting triggered over seeing a word? It's quite silly especially when you consider that this site also hosts mind control rape manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Can't find the novel's spoilers on NU forums. Is this good? Like for the drama tag, should I take that has just the initial incident that's spoiled in the title, or is there more dramatic stuff?
Like a love triangle or such?

very interesting and the protag does infact, not seem as dense as a neutron star!

Dex-chan lover
The title of this manga is a like a checklist
Rescue from molester - Checked
Beautiful girl - Checked
Childhood friend - Checked
Sitting next to each other - Checked

its decent, def around a 7/10 maybe 7.5/10. at least the beauty doesnt just mysteriously fall in love and at least has a reason

Dex-chan lover
Good that Childhood friend romances are getting more common, used to be so scarce

Daamn i kinda wish it were the type of manga in which the FL leads him on but starts dating another guy and our ML would find another. FL would be jealous and try to break them up playing the I'm his childhood friend card. Nwm it would probably hit too close to home

Fed-Kun's army
@hafiabad
i7CbDwG.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread