The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend

just came here to complain about the ridiculous title, i can already tell what kind of trash read it will be lol. Hopefully it isn't.

Group Leader
The dense MC os fucking annoying holy shit. Also @Buffsoul that is a shit take I hope you're not serious

Dex-chan lover
I like that she's so aggressive because he's borderline Kazuya at this point.

Double-page supporter
Wow! An adaptation turned out to be juvenile wish-fulfillment! Who could have seen this coming?

It’s the most beginner otaku romance, school, SOL manga you can get.

And if the mc still doesn’t get what she’s talking about, he’s literally dumber than that Overgeared mc

Dex-chan lover
The author really need something new to hold the audience, this 'promise' thing is really not working out. The girl already confess her feeling over and over again but the guy is fucking dense as a steel/ her confession got cuck by the universe.

I’m gonna drop this, but that doesn’t mean you should too.

I just feel like this is gonna drag on, so I’m gonna pretend that they are in a relationship and the MC isn’t dense as fuck anymore, the end.

Hope you guys have a good read, it’s “fluff” so far.

Adorable manga but I want to punch him in the face. Totally in though. I'll keep reading unless something truly retarded happens.

Yall hating on the mc for being dense but if I was in his situation I would also play it safe, especially with a popular girl. Can't trust people these days.

Fed-Kun's army
The thing is, JUST USE YOUR FUCKIN BRAIN
If the MC doesn't get the most obvious hint it's obvious he ain't got a brain

But, at last, that's ok, because we love brainless protagonists right?

Users who are viewing this thread