The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend

It would be interesting if the MC got cucked, but the reason why I read this is because it's a fantasy for people who just adore a cute childhood friend but can't have them.
Whatever.

Holy fuck is the mc dense or what? And where's the psychological tag people are saying? I only see romance and slice of life?

Dex-chan lover
The comment in the latest chapter(ch 10) made quite a lot of sense and I no longer see the MC as someone who’s dense his reaction is understandable.
girl didn’t say hi to him for 3 years then suddenly she started flirting with him for some reason I guess the reason is in the title but if some other guy saved her will she also go thirsty over that guy instead of the MC probably idk girl doesn’t make sense to me

Tbh the girl though just keeps getting crazier in my eyes don’t stick your dick in crazy

Power Uploader
Someone just said that the MC is like the MC from Infinite Stratos....

Oh no... oh no no no no... Not Infinite Stratos... not that shit. I already have PTSD from that trash, I don't wanna suffer more.

this is torture to read and i dont why i keep on reading it, how dense could this mc be wtf

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is with that title ?

Also, super dense mc? Never mind that I’m out

There's something nostalgic about having a dense MC, i give the author credit for including one in this manga.

Can someone recommend me mangas like this? Can't seem to find good ones tho. I like this art style too

Users who are viewing this thread