The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend

Dex-chan lover
This is decent. It's just bland and formulaic. As a manga being bland is a worse offense than being bad. This seem like something that was written in the last decade, where the "will they won't they" rom com was popular.

this shit just reminding me of how bland my highschool romantic life was. otherwise good stuff

Dex-chan lover
Don't the Japanese believe in catchy titles?

It's not complete garbage but there are probably better uses of your time

"I hope one of their "promises" is to not get married or be lover's"- said me, which I know will not happen

was only able to make it up to chapter 3 before I decided to either put his on hold or drop it

MC isn't ugly, obese, a NEET, or an otaku, so why is he so insecure and such a loner? Usually these loner/loser MC archetypes have the MC being some sweaty weeb, but this is just a normal, average (maybe even above average by manga MC standards) looking dude. Can someone tell me if he quickly gets over his insecurities or if some actual reason is provided as to why he's so insecure? I like the art, so I want to continue, but the MC makes it hard for me.

This is so vanilla but so fucking wholesome at the same time good read if u just want a sweet romance so far there is only one potential competitor (Female).

It's just very like me, I mean, I also have childhood friends that almost always in the same class and same school. But for that feeling, I don't think so

This shit is literally so generic it feels like borderline parody, what am i even reading jfc

Users who are viewing this thread