The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend

*looks at title*

now THAT is a title for a light novel adaptation

The first chapter was a little cringe with all the coincidences lining up. Kind of came off like a white knight fantasy daydream. (The girl he crushes on which is his childhood friend get's molested and only he notices while he's on opposite side of train in crowded train. Like really no one else notices, even though she asked for help? In what universe? Does everyone else near her ignore that?)

Well I'll follow and keep an eye on this for a few more chapters before making my final verdict though. (The girl kind of did a quick switch from damsel to predator. So interested to see where this leads.)

I come searching for a replacement for ReLife but I got this shit instead.
5/10 - White knight’s wet dream but again that molestation plot point was only used to introduce the 2 characters and probably will never be talked about again.

Group Leader
what weirdo thought "molest" needs to be censored? Go back to christian summer camp dude

Hold up hold up, this have a novel?

And it has 70 Japanese chapters (20 English)?

What the ever living fuck? Why have I not been injecting this series straight into my brain???

ivv

Dex-chan lover
i bet the writer had an 18 hour jav marathon before writing the title.

Double-page supporter
I like the art and FML and would give it maybe 9/10 but garbage MC and the story is destroyed so 1/10 ): it is wholesome, but too frustrating to warm up my heart so I came here for wholesome and got garbage annoying MC ): there's also Drama tag so probably later it will turn into some bigger garbage and Harem tag or something will appear

Fed-Kun's army
Haven't read it. The title just made me recall my dark past when I was stabbed preventing a girl from being
a shoplifter.

Nothing happened to her and instead I ended up losing one testicle.
It was stress induced, from the lawsuit and job loss. Adding onto the stabbing.

Just plain terrible. The point is don't prevent crimes. If someone unrelated is committing a crime you should ignore them or comply. Obviously if they try harming your family
you *** those ******* then pour bleach onto anything you came into contact with.
Immediately act as a bystander who witnessed the terrible crime and give a vague generic description of a tallish man in a bulky hoodie.

Fed-Kun's army
I have a real soft spot for fluffy romcoms so Imma give this a chance. So far its really good.

the title itself is kinda strange, how could he doesn't know who is he helping when the one he help is his childhood friend

note: this comment made before I read the manga

Users who are viewing this thread