The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend

bland and filled to the brim with cliché tropes.

reading this is like eating tasteless junk food.

i take that back, the nonsensical ways the author is stringing together all the cliché tropes is hilarious, at least to me.

childhood fren pls win for once. I'll feel bad for Torigoe but i rly wan to see the childhood fren win

Dex-chan lover
Ugh generic romcom trash.
Why is this rated so high?
Cute girls but mc is the classic beta cuck and the cockblocks are so damn cliche its cringe

Fed-Kun's army
@Totallynotdom I'm also sure that there wasn't harem tag in this manga. What in the world is happening to this manga? I thought I would be a sweet romcom manga featuring some love rival (honestly, I don't really like love rivals, they ruin the fluffiness)

Edit: well, the novel itself has a harem tag in it, so this is the truth I guess

Double-page supporter
So far it reads like the author decided to build his story solely using tropes played completely straight. Like, he browsed https://tvtropes.org/ and decided he would put in as much as humanly possible. So, is there anything in there that feels creative?

Fuck y'all for saying this is shit. You're not the target audience here, so you should shut the fuck up and leave if you hate it so much.

Dex-chan lover
that's seventeen chapters I won't get back. would've really given this a shot but that panel for chapter seventeen is shit.

childhood friend kept insisting on all those promises including a kiss, yup, she definitely just sees me as a childhood friend.

it has a good baseline plot with the promises as the premise but why give the mc the big dumb?

I just know this is going to be pure pain. I'm more of an introvert so I'm leaning towards the shy girl 😪

Users who are viewing this thread