The Girl, the Shovel, and the Evil Eye - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

why even give the asshole flashback to make us gain sympathy lmao he'll always be a cunt

Nep

Dex-chan lover
ELDRIEEEEE

no wait. wrong series.

___

Edit. Im perfectly happy with the "useless" info dump. There are too many dead "stage 1" heroes/villains that make me ask "who even the hell are you?"

Also i came for the shovel. Still waiting for it to become a legendary weapon.

Dex-chan lover
@Xhunn
You're not meant to forgive him. You're meant to understand him. That makes him a character you might remember, rather than a cardboard cutout brigand of the type heroes kill by the dozen. Also this falls into the theme of the manga: he was twisted through regret, he figuratively cursed himself long before the hero literally cursed him.

Dex-chan lover
All people have reasons for their actions, some reasons more twisted, more selfish, or more pragmatic than others. This backstory was just for understanding.

No. I'm not gonna sympathize Danalt in this chapter. It's either die on the battlefield or live long enough and regret fleeing from it

Look into my eyes... Your soul is stained by the blood of the innocent. F E E L T H E I R P A I N !

Dex-chan lover
....bro.

I've never simultaneously felt satisfied yet pity for someone who deserves to be killed.

This manga is a treasure.

Hahahhaa thats what you get! Scum like you deserve a far worst death than that, be grateful he didn’t snap your limbs off and tossed you in the “garbage hole” like you did the poor little girl. I feel no sympathy for that scum Danalt. He got what was coming to him.

Users who are viewing this thread