The Girl, the Shovel, and the Evil Eye - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Anyone got link for like web or light novel, i cant seem to find em anywhere

Group Leader
Seeing him goes this far for 🐑 Loli is so refreshing, hopefully Loli is okay so that we will go back to the fluff and no tragedy. Don't need a revenge mc from this manga 🙏

Dex-chan lover
> Umm actually they didn’t get red tags because they threw her down a hole?

Well yes, but our boy is also smart - how can red names work if not due to those fantasy smartphones called "nametags" ? If you just turn your off - there can't be a communication between nametags

@Owyn so you're saying the tags have TWO flaws?

Also i haven't read the wn but i think i kinda knew how his Accursed Evil Eye works (a theory). Basically super effective to foes who had many grudges against them. Using the accumulated grudges to attack their minds directly (hence why no blood flowing out).

[Accursed Evil Eye]
This skill is active as long as the user has a heavy grudge against foe. While active, user emits dreadful aura that slows speed of all foes's in range. Applies [Cursed] status to foe and reduces foe's willpower and max HP by X every 10 second (X = the number of people who has a grudge against foe).

Contributor
THIS ISN'T ENOUGH!

As if anyone fucking cared about his worthless life story, he should be brutally ripped to shreds and have his soul destroyed by the mc's eyes the same to his friends.

Aggregator gang
Bruh, I hope we never hear his name once again. And after all author trying to redeem his actions by creating a trash story? It would be more better without his flashbacks

Dex-chan lover
He's dead and that's good and all but, it's a little bit anti-dramatic death though...

No onw gets in the way of a Japanese man and his underage sheep girl!

Not sure whether he needs the FBI or the RSPCA called on him though.

Double-page supporter
@ladiance I think the author just wanted to show where he came from. It's wasn't a redemption, it was a "This guy is a horrible person, and here's why." kind of thing. We are to take pity on him, maybe, but not forgive him, and then move on after he dies.

Users who are viewing this thread