The Girl Who Always Wears Gloves - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
He's testing her? What? Is he actually immune to her curse/never a curse to begin with and he's just hurting himself for the illusion?

Dex-chan lover
I have to assume Micchan was trying to help both of them from being emotionally hurt, but then came to the conclusion that they are fine with their relationship. So all's good?

And it's an interesting coincidence that the friend is named Micchan and I got "This Girl is Not Just Cute" walking disaster vibes.

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion Nah, I don't think he's immune. We saw him getting hurt. I reckon he merely meant that he immediately guessed she's lying about the cure, yet he still did play along with her test till the end. So, he was testing how bad she would feel about lying to him, which in turn reveals how genuine her feelings are. After all, she could be dating him because she feels like she has to pay him back for having to endure the curse, or, perhaps, because she feels like nobody else would stick to her despite the curse. In either of those cases, I don't think she would have reacted this strongly.

Aggregator gang
As always, Japanigga author trying to insert some higher philosophical bullshit in their work...

Dex-chan lover
@primrosea @Vasqueztion Actually, checking back to it, we didn't really see him getting hurt. I think my memory was failing me because of her own flashback, which seemed to be stronger. So, yeah, Vasqueztion's (far more nefarious) theory could be correct as well. But if that's the case, the dude is kind of evil and I'd find it harder to root for them. So, for the time being I'm inclined to think he wasn't hurting himself just to keep her believing in her own curse.

Dex-chan lover
The floof rises above obstacles

vcZDwmj.png

Dex-chan lover
Misunderstandings down to 0...done
Fluff over 80 percent... done
Boy, you shoulda feel a little guilty for testing her like that.
And some important spoilers: Micchan is a
gay guy!

Group Leader
@FredFriendly
I mean, yes, but it's based on the chapters still to come, and I really don't think it's inaccurate😅
I suppose only time will tell how others see it.

Fuck "Micchan" -- I dont care what their reasons are, creepily possessive side characters, who feel entitled to control over the main romance interest's life, are flat out toxic and -as @freestyle put it- they can shove it 👍

"BuT thEReS A DraMa TAg" yeah and I reserve the right to hate on the drama/drama characters all I want lmfao maybe thats why Im here. (It's not, I'm mostly here for the romance)

Sup @fredfriendly

Also I like that this MC doesn't seem completely oblivious, he might have potential

Users who are viewing this thread