The Girl Without Relatives - Vol. 1 Ch. 88 - I Want To Give "That" To The Girl Without Relatives

Dex-chan lover
You guys remember the "bra arc"? Context is a bitch. I'm going to say author make this guy 18 because he's been show to be able to drive and that their age limit over there.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think his age has been shown yet but he drove before so he is atleast 18, and let's be serious now if he cooks and drives he's most probably 20+. Owarida. Dropping now.

Dex-chan lover
So they going to report the girl's biological mother to the police for abandoning a child to starve and die now? Seems like a more important issue than "Oh shit, I kissed her once!"

Double-page supporter
Lol I take it you all forgot about / were not aware of the author's previous work about a shota x older sisters's friend that is NSFW
I took a look and that one's very obvious about what it is from the beginning. Anyone reading it will know exactly what they're getting into.

Dex-chan lover
3d-saul-saul-goodman.gif

Dex-chan lover
I don't think his age has been shown yet but he drove before so he is atleast 18, and let's be serious now if he cooks and drives he's most probably 20+. Owarida. Dropping now.
The only thing he's shown driving is a light truck on country roads, which is actually a grey area. It's technically illegal to operate a vehicle without a license, but they'll usually turn a blind eye if it's to assist with work in rural areas. Unlike America and similar countries, Japan does not treat trucks as vehicles for daily driving, they're work vehicles, and light trucks are treated more like tractors than actual trucks.
You guys remember the "bra arc"? Context is a bitch. I'm going to say author make this guy 18 because he's been show to be able to drive and that their age limit over there.
In case you're citing that arc as when he drove, it was his mother that drove at that time. He drove later, on the return trip from picking up groceries late in the evening, and him driving was never even mentioned outside of that.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine dropping this over fictional age gap lmao. I'm not a fan of the American "people".
Especially when the only age we know at this point is of someone that legally doesn't exist and whose age had to be counted from some date we never got to see. For all we know, Kou might be 15, or they might be figuring Yuu's age off the publication date on that booklet (or failing to count correctly, seeing how they couldn't manage to use basic subtraction) .

Aggregator gang
14 y.o, 8th grade?
I enrolled in highschool 4 months before my 15th birthday and there was a classmate who was still 13 y.o!

Dex-chan lover
14 y.o, 8th grade?
I enrolled in highschool 4 months before my 15th birthday and there was a classmate who was still 13 y.o!
Remember, different grade system in Japan. Their middle and high schools are only three years apiece and start later. Or at least high school is, I can't recall the lower grades precisely off the top of my head.

Users who are viewing this thread