The Girls in the Entire Cultivation World Want to Catch Me

I’m surprised I havent read many reincarnation mangas/manhwas/manghuas where the MC chooses not to keep his memories intact. 7/10

Better call it "All Female Cultivators Are Bastards". And MC being their floor rag.

Title: Female Cultivators Are After Me but LOOK HOW I DEFEND MY CHASTITY 90% or more of the story.
Manhua is tash but anyway not that bad. I mean not the best at all, but in between "worth to read if you don't have something better" and "damn, seems I will lose some IQ but I will read it anyway for the art even tho MC is dense, a virgin, bluffing, etc...anyway I don't expect great developments to happen".

Can't tell if author forgot about their own series, or nobody wants to translate it anymore.

I was wondering why there wasn't any update for longtime, only to find out that raws are still at chap 15 😭

new chapters will be released next week on this youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwse7LRhC2TouopGhBXUKnUXNKOXVERpN

Group Leader
I dropped this manhua last month because I looked back and realized that I made too many translation errors terminology-wise. I also lost all my chapter files, so I can’t fix the mistakes. Do you guys think I should just delete all 15 chapters I’ve posted on mangadex? I’ve considered doing that but I need more input.

@MacedonScans Nah, keep 'em up. There might be a few odd bits but your translation is pretty much on the ball. We do appreciate the effort you put into this, well I do anyway.

Dex-chan lover
And here I was expecting some ecchi-focused story, but only got Chinese trash instead. Communism is really bad for art, the number of trash manga that came from China that I've seen until now is absurd, only one or other can be saved, and even those gets really weak after some time.

They added this to mangaupdates so if anyone could add that to 'information' it'd be appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread