The Girls in the Entire Cultivation World Want to Catch Me

I have high hopes for this. I'm putting my bets on this to get really good. So far the MC has been not bad and the cover girl is really interesting as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Themercilesssavior1 It's the staple of modern Chinese fiction/fantasy. I think it's great the Chinese do have such a thing and that it's going strong. You asking that is like a Chinese person asking what is it with the Europeans and their pseudo-medieval knights, wizards, witches, vampires, and other monsters (and actually the Americans also doing the same European thing, but I guess that makes sense since people of European origin were the chief architects of building the USA/Canada). In fact what's surprising is how much of the Japanese fantasy is based on the European concept. When you take the average isekai series, the Japanese MCs are nearly always sent to a European looking fantasy world. Why on Earth is that so? You'd think they would mostly end up in a world that looks like fantasy medieval Japan, maybe with medieval Chinese and Korean looking countries in the mix as well.

@Kaarme I get ya man. I wasn’t meaning anything bad, I just thought it was funny due to the sheer volume of cultivation stories that are made in China compared to any other type of genre. Same could be said for Japan with Isekai aswell.

Group Leader
Don’t know who wants this, but here’s a link to the novel. It has a lot more information than the manhua.

https://book.sfacg.com/Novel/113620/

Some of the chapters require a Chinese VIP pass though.
You can read it with google translate well enough.

Dex-chan lover
https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/24709/defiance-of-the-fall

Is a cultivation story, but with American main character. So it has all the basic ideas, like QI and meditation and the dao, but he doesn't understand things like "giving face" or other cultural aspects.

MC is likable, though dunno how long will he be able to hold a celibate attitude with such a premise. The cover girl is also not a simple cardboard.

What in the lord of fucks does "cultivate" mean here?! What the fuck is with China's obsession with that word, in shitty mobile game ads and even shittier manhwas?

@kiraomgsmut as should be blatantly obvious if you've ever actually read any of these shitty manwhuas and general chinese anything, cultivating is part meditation and part training to increase one's ki and spiritual power. Any supernatural powers related to martial arts, ki, qi, chi, souls, spirits, whatever, you level up through cultivation. Because you're "cultivating" your spirit.
Nobody should have to explain this to you though. It's painfully obvious in 99% of chinese media, you could have googled it or looked it up on wikipedia or just, you know.... read the fucking webcomic and put the words together with the pictures to comprehend what was happening in the story.

Cultivate that
50 shades of cultivation
Cultivating instinct
Cultivation impossible
He, who cultivates last, cultivates best.
Cultivator 2: Justgement Day

makes a LOT more sense with the prologue, now that I know the backstory, it's actually a pretty good manga. 9/10

Double-page supporter
Title might sound intersting, but its trash (click bait). MCs one of those who yelps in fear at teh sight of women flesh. he'd run way at any opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread