The Goal Is to Become a Gold Spoon so I Need to Be Completely Invulnerable - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I surprised the mother wasnt actually poisoning the step daughter and she actually has a plan on marrying her off to strengthen herself
Soon there will be nothing they can do once she starts making connections and growing her social circle after all she's the Duke's legitimate daughter and everyone knows the other one stares no blood with the Duke, plus her personality is terrible so
She reminds me of Aria except dumber since she believes people are going to except her as crown princess when she's got nothing backing her, even her mother's position is temporary.

😅I'm unsure who is the scarier when she smiles...adriana or her step mother

Not gonna lie. I liked how the dress turn out to be. But I can't imagine how to tailor it from scratch in just a matter of days. Sewing by hand takes so long!

Aggregator gang
I'm not sure what to be sad about, princess Cynthia's or the step sister's LCD screens.

Jesus they’re not allow to have a family. People shouldn’t treat them like imaginary friend you hate.

I LOVE THIS WEBTOON SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
I BET THE MOTHER AND DAUGHTERA RE BOTH KNOCKING THEIR HEADS TOGETHER 🤣
ALL THE MALES ARE SO CUTE 🤤😍

i hope that one day that when someone stupid will ask mc how did she recover from her mental illness and then she just say "oh!, i never had a mental illness just abused"

Dex-chan lover
I'd been glossing it over for a while, but man are her mother and sister scumbags. Domestic abuse, verbal abuse, and apparently a planned murder based on the original timeline. I wonder how she's gonna take them down.

@matsukira I can’t say for certain but I’m betting there’s going to be three and that guy is one of them. When Riana was thinking about connections in the first or second chapter, there we’re side profiles of three guys. If I’ve learnt anything about Manwha, it’s that’s often a male lead sign

Edit: after looking at the promo one shot, I’m thinking the prince and the guy just shown are the two possible male leads and her brother is probably the third guy shown

This might be the first time I've seen someone combine croissant curls on the sides and loose, flowing hair. It just looks weird.

@2Incredible Wasn't the third guy a demon? IIRC that's what's written in the description: "prince of the Empire, mysterious Master, suspicious Demon"

@chonkury that’s probably it then. I wasn’t too sure if her brother would be important and guessed off the black hair. So three possible MLs

Im kinda tired of these two-dimensional female villain's in every shoujo manga i read -_-

If a writer is going to choose a sexist time period for their story/or a racist time period for their story
then of course people in these oppressed groups are going to use underhanded tricks to get power, because their is no way for them to get safety through ethical means legally.[It took centuries for people in oppressed groups to get power and not everyone wants to wait that long for protect.
Obviously abusing a child is bad, but everything else the Duchess is doing is what anyone in an oppressed class[in this case woman] would do to get power-ergo marry someone more powerful since woman can't own property or have jobs of their own, and increase your social influence. Literally every oppressed group on biased of sex/race/and religion did this but I only ever see woman in manga [with child abuse sprinkled in so they are really unredeemable ] depicted as evil.

pff what a failure of a duchess ^^
her plans are flawed from the get go
marrying her daughter into the royal family will take way to long because her daughter will loose the rights to compete for the queens seat when someone besides her son becomes duke

and marrying off the mc is a can of worms especialy when she wants to gain something from it and in consideration of the families circumstances and the royal families right to supervise the continuation of titles

warning wall of text
@blazing_daze
well actually the original villains in stories were mostly male , females were only supporting roles at best which is why even cinderella had originally a whipped baron father and only later changed to a widow
having more or predominantly females in roles of power in stories is a achievement of feminism and the most powerful roles in stories are mc, villain and the reigning power
thats the problem with popular serialized stories they get shaped after what is percieved to be popular making the important roles across all of them hold common attributes

you can prove me wrong but the only other popular story from before the strive for equality with females in main-mc and main-villain roles that i remember is snowwhite and even in those the females had rather passive or reactive roles with them being chosen, rescued or competing for male affection.

also what always was and always will be condemned is that both this stepmother and cinderella's oppress their own thus becoming part of or even worse then the original problem
and in this story it would have been possible for stepmom to secure her power with ethical means but she desires the ultimate and absolute power and getting that is though for everyone not just the oppressed

if you want a story with jerkhole white male villains then i would suggest japanese isekai's those are dominated by male villains but then you will have to deal with slavery in some form or another and rather passive females

as for heroes with oppresses origins fighting against originally dominant villains in a fantasy setting thats rather hard if you want them to stay active mc's because its a rather specialized requirement i would suggest novels from europe or america, where they have currently a resurgence
chinese and korean stories tend to give mc and villain the same gender and a similar status

i would suggest "the lady and the beast" though female mc, male co lead and male villains so far at least

Users who are viewing this thread