The Goal Is to Become a Gold Spoon so I Need to Be Completely Invulnerable - Ch. 6

not gonna lie, i really got attached to the rabbit this entire chapter..

the ears sticking out of the bag was
..cute.
very cute.

@Kingdo Is there any place to read english-translation of this? Also, do you know any good website for finding translations of korean stories/light novels? Feels like they are hard to find compared to Japanese light novel translation sites.

Anyone remember that episode of adventure time where that witch steals Marceline’s doll hanbo because it’s full of emotional attachment or something because it was good for certain spells- idk why but this reminds me of that

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter made no sense.

She says "The magic stone is created by thousands of magicians pouring their magic into it", which clearly marks it as artificial/man-made as well as a singular object (e.g. There's only one). However they then immediately say it's rare, implying that there is more than one, however since they already established that it was man-made, then why the heck do they show it being found buried in a mountain like a chunk of raw ore?

Further, how the heck is that information worth anything in the first place if the "location" is that it's "somewhere in a giant mountain"?! That's like calling a taxi to pick you up somewhere in New York city. That's near useless. Then you add on top the fact the she says they she found it by "stumbling upon it" when it's clear to anyone that looks at her that she's a city girl... How the heck does a city girl accidentally encounter and identify a rare magic gem buried in a mountain but have absolutely nothing to show for it? (No location details, no sign of ever physically exerting themselves, etc).

Finally, there's no way information sales with such a shady and absurd source would get an upfront down payment for their wild tale. This is either the merchant playing along since he knows who she is, or this is complete absurdity.

Her doll expression... lol. But yeah, the author just throw anything to fit to the story, even if it doesnt make sense

And why would she carry that doll rabbit with emotional attachment to city? Like why would you do that?

Oh oh... oh. How does she drive a hard bargain?? And also i hate when fl's get 10 times dumber in 1 chapter then extremely smart in the next Act your manner you are here to sell information on gems don't stray from your objective.

1) why carry that rabbit to a meeting with a secret information dealer

2) why tf would he even need it

Also it kinda peeved me when he pushed her for the source of the info when this is literally an anonymous deal, no? Not that I am a black market pro

Users who are viewing this thread