The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 19 - The Good-Looking Man

Aggregator gang
The father is a cheating ignoramus. If I was in the MC's place and had the skills that every reincarnated Chinese Manhua MC should have, I would make sure my mother divorced him and then have him (and the rest of his evil family) completely disgraced.

@dontknowhatosay You have a way with words! That is basically what I was trying to say, but if I can't even write that, I probably wouldn't be able to pull it off. So I guess I'll change my answer to I would find a guy who knows how to ruin some lives and have him help me plan their social and mental demise. Oh, and use him to make the ML jealous~ Lol

I like the ML as a guy/individual , but I can't like him as a partner of the MC. It annoys me a bit he trying to get close to her in such a way that it is obvious he wants something out of her. He is behaving like a person trying to suck it up to get intel.

It is good, but having you around like the time and being like that can irritate anyone. I hope he gets to change. Is there a novel of this story? if there is then the ML is gonna change his behavior lol since this is based on a novel already published.

Fed-Kun's army
Awesome 👏!!! Love her and this chapter and you guys for these fast updates!! Thank you so much!!!

Dex-chan lover
I like this FL. She's cute and isn't dumb (too bad it took a death to not be so naive)

@4sarah1212 whoa whoa my dear ... divorce is a blessing for him , if it were me I would humiliate him and whip his dignity in the ground , divorce him then steal his fortune and make him and those bitches live a miserable life where they can't even show their face out of humiliation

Oooff seems like aunt is gonna try to work her evil schemes in the next chapter. Hope MC can ditch her dirtbag dad somehow. It's nice to see MC and ML getting along - is it too fast?

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
She says evil schemes bring self destruction but they worked out just fine in her past life so that isn't true, plus now she has to prepare for some unknown attack and it might not be poison next time

Fed-Kun's army
@TheGodEmperor She wasn't really naive in the first place imo. She just couldn't have known at the time and hadn't really any reason not to believe what was said to her that's all. And now that she know she makes things differently.

Dex-chan lover
I choose 4: plot to overthrow her father and her aunt, to make them lose everything, to make them realise that karma is indeed a thing XD

Users who are viewing this thread