The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 33 - The Bold, Female Doctor

Dex-chan lover
Miss Peng, you a bitch. The girl just saved your family's honor. Too bold? It's a good thing she wants nothing to do with your son.

Also, SO MANY THANKS FOR THE MULTI RELEASE

@icarushector ikr. She literally just said that the Peng family couldn't take responsibility if something happened to the Lady General, and then when everyone's gone she goes and says that SJQ is too bold for doing something that helped the Peng family. I'm waiting to see her try to match her son with SJQ and fail embarrassingly.

Madame Peng.... wtf. she literally just saved a life, your reputation, and proved she'd be filial to family. if practicing medicine is worse than all that she'll never find a satisfying daughter in law, smh.

Hoping their engagement breaks quickly and the son takes the MC's sister as a concubine... or even a legitimate wife, just get her AWAY from MC

Fed-Kun's army
thanks so much for the multi release!!!
aight listen i dont like how hateful they are towards concubines and concubine born children but thats another rant for another time. but this miss peng! and her bitch ass son! are on some other shit entirely! also that pink hair is so good at changing faces she woulda gotten an oscar

Lol no worries mam. She dun want your useless son. He can marry the second miss all he wants while our girl becomes a Phoenix.

the mother knows that her bitch sister should knows her place also mc dosn't derserve this family

Ooop SIMP DETECTED... Too bold but she literally saved your from embarrassment what?? C

Double-page supporter
Is it me or more than half the evil committed in these types of stories come from people struggling to overcome unfair class systems? Or unbalanced marriage systems, where men have multiple wives but wives have little agency to control their own lives. The result, since you can't openly control your life you must be sneaky and manipulative and kill your rival instead of openly competing and taking someones place or having a divorce if your unhappy instead you just have to stay in an abusive or toxic relationship?

Not that I by any means condone the concubines behavior, but if I was stuck is such an unfair system I could see doing whatever I can to survive.

it's a good thing that bold and intelligent girl who saved a life and your reputation has no interest in your son whatsoever 😂 now you don't have to deal with a daughter-in-law who's too smart to be controlled and screwed over by you and your son 😌

This a mirror of how MC's parents got together and how this whole situation came about.

Users who are viewing this thread