The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 35 - The One Whom Girls in Their Spring Dream Of

i beating either framing or poisoning but will backfire and mc could use this chance to get out the family along with her mum

Double-page supporter
ohhhhHHH thank you for all these updates... i cant wait to see what happens next!

@KingRagnarok150 - I'd put my money on a rape scene since the minute female MC's virginity goes away, she'll be brandished as a fallen woman. It always happens in these types of comics.

Thanks for the updates! These chapters are painfully short (especially when the story is so good I end up breezing through them) so having a bunch released at once was such a pleasant surprise! I can't wait for our two leads to meet up again.

B, bc I don’t actually know a lot abt him and based on my situation I wouldn’t want to make rash decisions. Those girls seems good people. I hope they really are like that and that they become friend with mc

Bruh even if you hadnt revealed that she was a concubine-borned daughter, it was obvious that miss tang didnt really like her... so she still wouldnt have became friends with those girls smh

Thanks a lot for the mass release :D

@darknesspker
In my opinion the rape thingy would be a good idea but it would further the plot too fast, firt our dear protagonist has to make sure that the 2 idiots, (sister/fiancé to be) end up together and then spring the trap of the rape so they have to be married together but the sister doesnt end up as the main wife by any means.

So I guess is poison the mom again, or one of the friends/mother of the fiancé but with a means to make it look like the protag did it or seducing the fiancé and making him insult the FL

@KingRagnarok150 That would be the goal of our FL if she shows that she knows medicine and heals the father in law-to-be while grabbing the thigh of the male lead, or just saying f it I'm doing this on my own and leave but I dont think it will happen any time soon, the only 2 series that i've seen do that are Shen Yi Di Nu and A Beauty, a Fatal concubine, btw you should read them

Sorry for the wall of text and misspels

Thank you for the updates! Definitely B because i see no point in people thinking that there’s something more when there isn’t.

I would come forward with the fact that he has been to the house and stress that it was to see my FATHER and I only saw him twice; once at the party and when he left. With the way this genre uses lies of omission I'd be that truthful. But no more than that sine I don't want killed in my sleep by other people not just my father's concubine and concubine-daughter.

Aggregator gang
Probably B..... But I don't have a poker face so it would end up being A XD

Fed-Kun's army
Noooooo... I hope nothing bad happens to the FL’s mom. Thank you so much for another update!!

Users who are viewing this thread