The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 35 - The One Whom Girls in Their Spring Dream Of

B.
Jealous fangirls are scary.
Also, the fact that the derpy guy you know is considered cool is weird so ita better off to be pretending you don't have any close relationship with him

Thanks for the mass releases!

You know, from the mistress' perspective, why doesn't she just... give up? What's the point in wasting resources on a fruitless task? MC has outsmarted them on so many occasions. It's not worth the effort when you could just as easily be a backstabbing hoe somewhere else. Like, if she acted as a snake so perfectly in the other timeline, she could do it elsewhere now. Men are a dime a dozen. You can find some other weak willed, spineless man to sink your talons into. This isn't a really... profitable, I guess... situation. Cut your losses while you still can.

@thunderbuggs a normal mistress would probably stop and choose another stupid man but this woman clearly hates her sister and wants to take everything from her to have a superior feeling. She's too delusional and narrow minded...she's endangering herself and her daughter. I think her daughter turned out that way due to the mother😅

the other girl can have peng,, the FL has moved on to better things 💀

Fed-Kun's army
I would probably pick C lol
And I wonder what she's scheming now smh

Users who are viewing this thread