The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 44 - Relying on the Aloof General

Dex-chan lover
I like that they're kinda already working together. She's not acting aloof or odd with him, but instead is kinda relying on him as the most logical solution to her Concubine problems.

I hope the mom doesn't get tricked while MC is away...
Thank you for the update!!

Umm, we're going to have to read 30 chapters of crossdressing shenanigans before she finally returns to get rid of the concubine? I think I'll sit this one out.

I can't get over how much shorter she is than him, she basically goes just above his waistline 🤣🤣🤣

I see a complication. One errand boy (?) is OK, but an errand boy served by two maids is .... Three man at arms with three errand boys or a combination of two maids and an errand boy serving them may be fine but a bit of a stretch. Should they pose as three dissolute young master with diverse tastes?

Dex-chan lover
@pliszka I'd say just have the maids act as the general's maids. Him having an errand boy and two maids with him might be unusual given the circumstances he's traveling under right now, but with his station it's not that weird if he doesn't mind coming off as a bit spoiled. Some rich kid from a military family dragging his servants around to wait on him just because he can, maybe a bit of a playboy since he's bringing the maids along when it's not super necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread