The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 60 - Fanning the Flames

Fed-Kun's army
listen, her mother and feng lian already approve of their future together, so what's truly stopping them from getting married?

Thanks for the update. I mean, if she successfully cures her future father-in-law, technically no one from both sides of the family (minus MCs father who practically no longer matters) would deny them being together. Honestly, while its annoying to see both scheming mom and daughter, as long as they're not directly involve with the plot scheming against MC and mom, then I'm honestly entertained. At the very least, this is all quite a nice way for a break

Peng Ziran treated his legal wife like shit in the previous timeline; he'll likely do the same thing even if he's married to a different person. Let Wan'er and her mother have what they want, then.

I feel like she's going to tell him that she's going to stay single forever...

Thanks for the update!

Group Leader
@twilightspirits of course. The real one even gave himself a five fingered discount on the MC's handmade pouch. The fictional one seems to be 2/2 at this point

saw the raw, and i guess at some point, they will be allowed to get married, but the peng ziran's mother would only allow it if this concubine girl drank some kind of soup. i guess infertility soup because she looks so scared of it. welp, peng's mother knows how to smell a bitch from miles away.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

"you are my future master anyway" hehehe 😍😍 ty for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread