The Goddess of Healing - Ch. 68 - Love Rival Appears

Its hard to chose what I want to see. Dog food is great but the Other 2 are funny... hard choice...

C. !! best to resolve any misunderstandings now before things get complicated.

thanks for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
I want to see the princess and the evil stepmother/sister pair exposed and shamed by everyone 😩

Fed-Kun's army
Just from that title alone, I knew my dreams of having a friendship between the princess and su would be lost 😔 totally unpoggers dude, real cringe hours for the gays and gals everywhere

I still don't get why JiuQing refused the gift, especially out in public; why risk offending the princess (while thinking about the warning to avoid that)? Is it just that the princess makes her uneasy?

ML is drawn a hundred times better looking than any other male character in the series so far so I don’t think he needs to get jelly of anyone.

Fed-Kun's army
1. Response to end of chapter question is C lol
2. I agree with the peanut gallery that he should just marry our girl
3. Why did the princess make such a show of meeting the dr close to the major when she thinks the dr is a man?

Fed-Kun's army
Aww, he’s so worried that the princess hurt her. Oh, man.. she would when she learns the truth.
Thank you so much!

My response to this chapter is D. all of the above.

I’m so sad that I don’t remember the name of Major General’s subordinate, so I’ll just call him the lightbulb or smth. Whatever his name is, I’m glad that he has his priorities straight.

Our Doctor Su is strong and independent and don’t need no man... but if it’s Major General Lin, I won’t mind if she opens her heart up to him tbh.

Addendum to the Culture Note: It's more common in China today for it to be rude to accept a gift immediately. So you have to do this whole show when given a gift where you act like you can't possibly accept the gift, it's too much, etc, and the person insists, and then you refuse again, and they insist again, and then *finally* you "reluctantly" accept it. Yes, having to do this charade every time someone gives you something is exactly as tiresome as it sounds.

I DEFINITELY can't wait to see some cute jealous general action!! Ooooooh 👀

Thanks for another great chapter!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread