The Goddess of Healing

Yeah. If the mom dies then there's no dead weight dragging her down. It would also make her way more stronger. Hopefully... But either way, I don't care. Because I'm only reading to see the end

@cinnamoncookie no no you are missing the point, her objective is to protect her mother, her priority is her mothers wellbeing, if she dies then well, she sure would go unhinhedly full revenge but it would be a sad and empty course for her. As she failed to protect her mother twice.

i like this! the male and female leads have great chemistry, and i really appreciate that the protagonist's mom features heavily in the story. thank you scanlators for your hard work!

This manga went from interesting, good, to predictable and boring. Honestly, don’t recommend. The main character claims to protect her mother but remains to have major faults in that objective, even after living that life priorly (knowing what was going to happen originally). The mother, on the other hand is useless and remains pitiful. Doesn’t fight back, simply allows her husband to do whatever he prefers, and remains submissive. What he says, is what will be done ( only with some alternation because of his status). I’ll come back and try to read again but, yep, not fond of this series.

Its nothing new. These stories are somewhat predictable. Being reborn didn't really change much. She still has to rely on a man for help though. Her mother is still abled to be bullied. Now that the mom has seen the true colors of these bastards, hopefully she isn't stupid anymore

This is a cute filler story for when I’m waiting for my absolute faves like Ellin’s Solwah which only updates weekly 😭

@Zanzibar48 you, I need you to stop being greedy. it’s been 20 something chapters in the last couple weeks? (idk exactly but it’s a lot.)
I know im sounding rude but it’s… please try reading the chapters and appreciating what we’ve got before that turns off the group from doing it altogether or something 😑 Ive seen it happen too many times before

@Yinying the master absolutely CAN, he said he knew what the problem was, just that he didn’t want to get involved (left ambiguous, but prob. because it was something political/would involve exposing peeps or because then he couldn’t be a nomad or whatever)

And for other comments below:
The mom is also really strong and has stopd up to her husband and stuff people just don’t recognize it cause they want the typical unrealistic Mary Sue Get Revenge plot 🙄 If you want that go somewhere else this has the real stuff. 10/10 Definitely one of the best series on this site…

I hate when people be in the comments telling people what they can and can't comment. If the are impatient or don't like the characters or whatever the problem is. If they aren't messing with you or doing anything that causing problem to you. Then ignore them. Why go out of your way to pick a fight with someone?

Contributor
Note: Current mini-arc centers around Crossdressing. Do not remove tag until arc is complete.

That's not really how tags are normally used? They're intended to be relative to the content of the whole work—not the chapters currently being released. (In case the reasons aren't obvious: The tags are there mostly to let people gauge interest in a series as a whole, before starting reading. Thus, the contents of the most recent chapters aren't especially of interest as such, no more so than other chapters.)

srsly chapters are so short and there is nothing good in. MC is as stupid as she was in the past life, where is her anger and resentment from past life went? How could she let live that whores, and let them get they way in her 2nd life... 😑

Some molten hot takes in here. "If she let her mother die she'd have got rid of the dead weight", written like a true sociopath. Don't get me wrong, I don't think the story is flawless and the slow build (which I like) arguably isn't well suited to the medium (i.e. the super short chapters). But still, if this was one of the standard OP versions of this story people would whine she's too over-powered. Instead here we have her making consistent and realistic gains towards her goal while working within the frameworks of existing power structures because she isnt super-human. No shit she needs help from a man when she lives in a rigidly hierarchical patriarchal society. What do people expect her and her mother to do within the context of the society presented? The same goes for her not killing people outright, not only is she likely to be physically incapable of it she would be fucking her own life for no real gains. Better to work on slowly crushing them and "getting away with it". Also, the more she forces events to diverge from before the less and less her pre-knowledge is worth. She can't see the future after all.

While still largely similar to other works within the sub-genre it actually feels a bit fresh because she isnt a super-assassin from the 25th century with crazy kung fu powers. But to each their own.

I want the MC to be more RUTHLESS but she going too easy on them, but overall the plot is good. Just sometimes it gets boring

Users who are viewing this thread