The Goddess of Healing

I really enjoy the story and am looking forward to the next chapter coming out. I hope nothing happens to her mom.

Dex-chan lover
Is this General guy just going to not be doing anything other than visit the female lead everyday?

This one is good. There's plenty of manhua with this premisse but this is one of the best so far

The chapters are just so short. I put this aside for 2 months so it could gather a bunch of chapters and I could read them all at once. 15+ chapters had been built up and they were over just like that. I should wait for longer.
Thank you, translators, for all your hard work!

Read to ch 45. All great. Art, Story, Trans. Thank you all for your hard work.
Main thing I point out is because of the hard work your all do in trans the work of Art. Many people like me never would hear and read this like many others writings that if this was not done by you all. This Art work would Not be hear of, read, or enjoyed by people all over the world. So many Great Books become lost or be unknown due to the lack of Trans work.
I love to read. I have read books and other things from so many people.
I am limited by Eng and can read these Greatly done Books and Story's from all over the world.
We are all people and should care about and love each other to the best able. I follow my Lord Jesus and what He said is to Love Father-God with our all and Love everyone with our All. Thank you and may you all have God's Peace and Love and be Bless with Jesus.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I've read the novel version of this, but I don't see the link to NU and I've forgotten the novel's name..

Group Leader
@PotatoZero there’s no novel for this series as far as we’re aware. 👀 did you time-warp? (but fr a lot of series have a similar initial concept so maybe that’s why?)

I love this! Cute art. The ml and fl are great and the plot is interesting. Thank you for the scans!

Meh. Art is great, but story a bit so-so. It just seems soooo easy, like. Arf, I don't know how to put it in words, but let's just say that reading this make me cringe, but at the same time, I can't help but wait for the next chapter.
Thank you for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread