The Golden-Haired Elementalist - Ch. 31

I've been waiting so long for this , it been 2 month , usually this came with 3 chapters at the same day , i wish there are more chapter will coming now

Personally I don’t consider this sniping if the original group hasn’t updated for months. If they aren’t interested in a series anymore or don’t have the time, they should give others a chance to pick it up.

So, thanks for picking this up.🙂

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK FRIEND!!!! Blesssssssssss✨✨❤️

Also, I don’t consider this to be sniping when the other group hasn’t posted for months and there’s Chapters out.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this is a snipe, just a reupload from a different site by some random.

But I wouldn't mind if some proper group picked this up

Thanks a lot for bring me a new chapter of a series I like a lot. I really hope your actions motivate the original group to continue or another group to take over.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up! I don't think this is sniping cuz the other group may drop this one. They haven't uploaded for months without any notice

The other group dropped because this is officially translated on tappytoon. If you guys can please support this on tappytoon! That way the author and artist can benefit from it as well!

Dex-chan lover
ty! and pls continue this! the other group dropped it already so pls carry on!

Users who are viewing this thread