The Golden-Haired Elementalist

Plot is really enjoyable and I was initially fine with the MC's personality but over time the playful banter gets old and she just seems awfully rude and demanding to the spirits who have saved her life multiple times (particularly Ray/Rai whom I really like). Like hello? Their abilities are manifested by your own capabilities. Sometimes I find myself trying to justify her bratty actions and that bothers me. Like I'm fine with realistic personalities but she treats Ray like trash.

P.S Not sure if this is dropped but chapters can be found on bato

Somebody just died in chapter 35.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Is this based on a novel? I don't see a link on novelupdates.com for it...

Contributor
I saw on batoto that the story will be picked up by another artist but I can't find if it's true.

I beg you, someone please tell me the truth (=> that is not really cancelled).

Last edited:
Group Leader
I saw on batoto that the story will be picked up by another artist but I can't find if it's true.

I beg you, someone please tell me the truth (=> that is not really cancelled).
Saw on some other aggregator the end + the afterword, seems like the artist just don't want/can't continue
Will probably be continued by another artist, for now it's marked as canceled and will most likely have another season with another artist given that the novel is still ongoing

Users who are viewing this thread