The Golden-Haired Elementalist

Hrmm… so apparently this story has a novel or something? Are the raws or anything available so someone can translate it? Or is the novel one of those things where the book is actually based on the comic?

its weird how she keeps talking about being an adult (27 years old) and still acts like a young child. But also, a 16 yr old boy and a 10 yr old girl- that is really gross

I love this manga! I love that the main character isn't an overly polite, do gooder but someone who finds she has incredible power and says - pkay, yes, let's have fun with it

lol this is good.
eventhough this kid is 16+10 years old, i cant see her as but a 10 yr old child with 16 yr old mentality. i am pretty sure t ch 28 those jweller guys would find out her need for spirit stone and ask for more money.
can't wait to read more chapters.
dont read this if u dont want get spoiled
that undines gets killed in competition somewhere around c 39? idk korean >_<

Interesting concept and characters but nothing actually happens. How can you have 20 plus chapters and i still don't know the direction, tone and purpose of the story?

Lmao. People complain that the story is (too) predictable but they also complain that they cant predict the story.. some people just want to be negative, smh.

EDIT:

I really wonder why some people are reading Fantasy but are annoyed if its not realistic enough.. Maybe try to be more open and accept the presented reality as the law,as real instead of complaining on how it isnt how you would want it to be..fantasy isnt surely your genre then.

she claims to be an adult but acts like a shtty rich kid. if her mental age wasn't 27 and just 10, i wouldn't mind her attitude but for a 27yr old this is just absurd

Dex-chan lover
@vinky dude seconded.

also i don't get the massive hostility toward the protagonist's personality. yeah she's acting like a snotty rich kid... because she is lol? isn't that more refreshing than those 'woe-is-me' female characters? also i guess she's technically 27 but if you spent 10 years of your life being a baby it's not that surprising that you'd regress somewhat.

honestly at this point if you don't get a laugh out of her obnoxiousness, then it's probably better to not punish yourself by reading further. her personality is partly for the laughs. though i think it will improve as time passes.

Every chapter is funny, bright, and interesting. The art is exceptional and I like her attitude, it's very refreshing and fun--she's quite straightforward. Idk, maybe it's because pretty characters can get away with bratty attitudes a lot more in my book.

Jk--in all honesty, I actually find her pomp and arrogance endearing rather than unpalatable because that characterization is a direct and hilarious contrast to the characters around her and how they view her.

Thank you, translators!

Ray and Jeanie are so cuuute together !! I love them. I don't understand why people dislike the character of mc. She's amazing. She is arrogant, straightforward, and funny, so i like her lol

This is one of the few series that I would prefer not to have romance. Ray and the other spirits are more than enough. Though it would be too much like Pokemon if she just trained, got stronger and became one of the strongest people in the world. But I love Ray so much! Their banter is so great! Now I can see why she got Ray because they're both lazy, loveable brats! I think her personality is so refreshing. I'm totally the same with "I'll do it if I want to and I won't if I don't want to". What's wrong with wanting to be rich without working hard?

BTW. I think it's weird that with these isakai stories, people add ages up and then they say that they aren't acting their age. I don't think living a life for 17yrs and 10 yrs makes a person mentally a 27 year old. Usually, they would have their own place, significant other, have a job, adult responsibilities and etc. For example, if a person repeats 6th grade twice, does that person have 7th grade academics down? no.

Users who are viewing this thread