The Golden-Haired Elementalist

I feel so scared for this chapter- I really dont know why. But thanks to the mighty translators. I really enjoy reading today.

DAMN ! Season 1 chapter 48 ended in the french translation with a big BAM ! 🤣
Seriously, this is good :)

she so goddamn STUPID... she wasn’t 10 years old when she died and reincarnated right? She was a whole teenager in her LATE teens. Well, we still make stupid decisions so ig but she was aware in what era she is in. She not acting her mental age. So disappointing...

did anybody else notice that somewhere around the beginning of the story she was 11 years old (I can't quite remember which chapter it was, but she mentioned it in her argument with her elementalist teacher the morning after she made her first contract with Ray...) and then a little later she turned back to being 10? 😅

There are 16 more chapters to this season, all of which have been roughly translated by people in instagram. Look up @jeanielatte if you dont feel like waiting for the normal scan releases.

I don't know how, but every character thus far to me is insufferable, including the MC.

I like this story but the MC and the characters are kinda annoying. It’s not that I don’t like the story I just don’t like the characters. Usually as long as the characters have nice characters no matter how bad the plot is I usually go with it. I hope there’s a character development or else I’ll drop this. Imagine her grown up with the same mind set. I like how she’s strong and independent but her personality and attitude are a bit... immature-ish? For being 20+ And shitty

Users who are viewing this thread