The Golden-Haired Elementalist

The One
Staff
Admin
@rmosh123 your upload is empty, please double check your zip, if you're on a mac, make sure to remove the hidden macosx folder

Dex-chan lover
Just want to say thanks to What Is This Scans for doing this amazing series! Anw, now that the official translation has reached ch32, I'm gonna go support and read it there!!

Maybe it's just the mood I'm in, but this is boring. I'm on chapter 12, does it get better? Should I such with it?

Group Leader
@Lymus i did everything as the guide said, but because this is my first upload i need to wait until it gets modified or smthin' :)

The One
Staff
Admin
@rmosh123 it won't get approved because what you're uploading does not have any pages. Send me the zip and I'll take a look ok what's wrong.

For anyone else waiting for an update here, the official English version has overtaken the translations available here, you can read those. Next chapter (33) is pretty good.

@Jeffcool98 It seems to be a thing with Korean comics/LNs to write their MCs with more realistic personalities. So they're not all 100% perfect saints which personally I kinda like more than the usual obnoxious trend you'd see with isekai type stories where the MC gets praised as perfect by everyone in both personality and actions.

The personality of the mc is one of my favourite things about this manhua i never liked those perfect kind isekaied mcs they are so boring and predictable.there's alot of shonen mangas with an mc who have bad personality arrogant and such but i never heard anyone complaining only when a female mc is like this that everyone complains.....

Double-page supporter
What happened to the group that was translating this before? Did they drop this?
The official english is already at ch 37 and the raw at 54.

Users who are viewing this thread