The Good Deeds of Old Adventurer Kane - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Don't Screw With Me!!!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@HellifIknow I also noticed, lets just hope he didn't got infected with toxoplasmosis, because otherwise, he will turn into a crazy cat old man.

Buuut while the girls had royal permission to judge and execute the law, he didn't and they were still under investigation, if they didn't cover for him telling the guild The Vipers were guilty of charges, he technically broke the law for anybody that doesn't know the truth. . .

Dex-chan lover
Marry your eternally young elf mother? Yes, Ai-chan approves.

I'm starting to hate the story... Will try to give it a little more try...

That S-rank party is really not likable, not one bit.

??? whats even the deal with the villians, like for what reason did this guy want to destroy this random dude's life??? they were so 1 dimensional its funny. all the characters are 1 dimensional. i'll never understand how the literal church can be exploited like this or how this guy is made fun of. like do you see people making fun of charity workers in real life?

Now those three are just attracting unnecessary attention to Kane, now he's gonna get attention of even worse people than the viper bastards

Supporter
The fact that he's sleeping with all those cats, he's living the life man

@dudsuper8 They....kinda made it abundantly clear in the earlier chapters. They are assholes. They specifically thought several of the orphans and the elf nun were attractive and could be sold for a high profit. He stalled out their plan by a lot so they wanted revenge on him, but that alone wasn't nearly enough to go after him.....but the mithril sword he had was worth enough that they were willing to take the small trouble of killing him and robbing him. Then the ONLY thing keeping the church afloat would go away and it'd fall into debt even quicker as a bonus. Beyond that as was also made abundantly clear the government in the area was in their pocket so he could easily get away with it so long as he isn't too blatant about it so there's no reason to hold back.....

And then the three crazy ladies with absolute power blew through and killed them all after having painted the giant target on his back to begin with. Though its hard to say at this point if it's their fault or the goddess' fault since she seems to be giving him absurd luck to survive the shit they are putting him through but also might be why he's being put through it.

Double-page supporter
Yo page 37.. why is he touching her like that , hands on hip like that and shit ... fuck it who even jumps on their son like that

Aggregator gang
man these s rank girls need to leave ossan alone, they just keep bringing trouble to him

Fed-Kun's army
So, the princess and the mage just made a huge abuse of power. There's a reason the authorities to judge and punish crimes are kept separate.

Also, them having the legal power means nothing if they give Kane all the credit/blame, and I doubt he has the same authority they do. That sign would only put him in huge trouble.

Double-page supporter
What, impossible......a mc in while that I felt genuinely deserving of admiration and protection. Respect.

The MC is too kind, should've tortured the fucker first before killing him.

What's the deal with those 3 stupid girls. Leave MC alone, He just wants some peaceful days.

Users who are viewing this thread