The Good Deeds of Old Adventurer Kane - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Don't Screw With Me!!!

What those girls did at the familia headquarters was only legal because of their right to be judge jury and executioner. Kane doesn't have that right. So basically they told everyone that he enacted illegal vigilante justice

Dex-chan lover
- a brat princess
- a ditz saintess
- a MILF Guild Receptionist
- an elf nun
- a mountain deity

Citizen Adventurer Kane better make full use of his knowledge about herbs from now on 😈

Group Leader
As for why the tree didn't drop more pinecones...It could be the goddess's protection, or Occam's razor would suggest that it simply already dropped them all the first time it was shaken up by the fat guy.

So...I wonder where all that money the snake head's group goes now.

@Escheron
What those girls did at the familia headquarters was only legal because of their right to be judge jury and executioner. Kane doesn't have that right. So basically they told everyone that he enacted illegal vigilante justice

Well, according to that sign...it's technically correct, since he killed two of the villains. It didn't say that he raided their hideout. But since they assume he did it, I guess it makes little difference either way.

Dex-chan lover
Yea, fantasy armor sucks. The scaryest things are not enchanted weapons but every legal power gathered in the hand of impulsive immature party of three.
Well, that and elf girl than raised you since you were a baby and remembers your everything including child crush.

Double-page supporter
They play a dangerous game... seriously... he had a 2v1 with 2 C rank Adventures.... The fact he won was due to their stupidity more than anything else. He got lucky on the last guy cause it looked like the goddess helped him out. Seriously tho. if the girls keep watching him.. Hes going to die.

Anyone hoping the mountain goddess will show herself soon ?
Also, leaving a note saying Kane killed the 2 head snake isnt a good look. Hes not law enforcement. The guild was still investigating. He should have local town watch/Town guard turning up to his door right about now.

Fed-Kun's army
I am actually really surprised that bandits and criminals actually get killed in this manga. It was a very very pleasant surprise. I now love this manga.

Also, heresy! You had three cats in yer bed, and you claim you couldn't sleep?

Dex-chan lover
haahahha...I love how they give all the credit to him, but he just doesn't get it. lol.

I can't be the only one that thinks that last panel was a total dick move. The party legally stormed and raided the place, but then pinned it on someone who didn't have the right to do any of what they did. So it became a legal raid into a vigilante massacre

I know one thing for sure is that this story ain't gonna actually face it like that and no consequences for it are gonna be there

Users who are viewing this thread