The Good Deeds of Old Adventurer Kane - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - When Trouble Strikes, We Should Help Each Other Out

Dex-chan lover
All these girls are too stupid for their own good. Witch is hilarious tho, so that saves it a bit, but the rest is just... meh?

Dex-chan lover
Elena San is best waifu, I hope she cucks the other girls.

i dont like maya so much, cuz she doesnt has a respect toward kane and annoying as fuck with her yuri harem lalalala

so what if her friends like man and want to allow him to join their party? it's digusting to watch her behaving like that.

yeah i know she is strong but meh, no respect and good manners at all to the older. what a bitch

Dex-chan lover
@reinz08 no no no her main thing is that she doesnt want them to use the once in a lifetime super buff on him... the not joining the party cuz harem was just her first reaction lol

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... To reference Goblin Slayer or Konosuba?
Goblins? This shall not stand! Ekspuro~osion!

Group Leader
After reading Goblin Slayer this kind of goblins feels like a big joke for me. They are absurdly unrealistic and cartoonish tbh

OMG its a parallel world's megumin, where she's not useless, not a loli, and can cast explosion more then one without fainting.

T24.jpg

p.11 I don't know how I can handle so much wholesomeness with a smile that radiant. My diabeetus is going into overdrive!!

Dex-chan lover
*Goblin Slayer impatiently tabbing his finger on the table in the guild hall while this silly harem spiel plays out*

Dex-chan lover
And the role of voice actor for the role of Maya goes to...
Rie Takahashi!
84d6b1ba60fe3e3b27d67d48784f329e7cd9761c_00.gif

Users who are viewing this thread