The Good Deeds of Old Adventurer Kane - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - All for the sake of pushing back the monsters encroaching on Ern Town!

Aggregator gang
FIN

just kidding, please don’t let this just end up as promo manga (again)

Dex-chan lover
actually it's just my opinion but that fight was cringy lol
but heck i fuggin love the ending part

Group Leader
@kazedoom its not the end at least theres still 6 chaps to go and I think its ongoing so wait for more now chapter a week schedule

I usually hate this kind of finish to a battle but it's been on character for him so im alright with it. it's just thati hoped the goddess would gone for good lol. she'll be an obstacle for whoever his future lover would be.

Dex-chan lover
That's not the end of the manga right? It kind of gave off that kind of feel rather then the end of an arc.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn you Author! You took my feelings for the lovely couple.. played with them... then threw them in the blinder... THEN YOU DO THAT! I <3 you!

Isn't the cover from volume 3 though? It looks like it. So there will be more chapters ahead. Nonetheless, I do feel like I've read the story of the evil god somewhere. It's a good chapter to me though.

Dex-chan lover
I wish the author wouldn't have made chapter 2-5 and just skipped all that bollocks. Like what was the point? It made Kane famous, but that shit could just have been solved by the saintess doing her thing. All those chapters did was make the sword princess look like an absolute moron, then trying to redeem her with these 2 chapters, but we are all burned from the earlier shit that I just want her to go away.

@ocdmn I really f'n hope that the three girls just vanish on an adventure so he can either get together with the receptionist or they find a way to make the goddess materialize.

Fed-Kun's army
Evil God: <exists>
Kane: Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teIjLbHOvZE
2cuf3i.gif

Evil God: I don't want to die, I'm sorry.

Group Leader
There's a blank bubble on page 30, guys.

But thanks for the chapter still.

Dex-chan lover
This feels rushed. It seems like several chapters worth of battle ended up being condensed and then resolved within the same chapter, returning the characters exactly where they were before the arc began. All that's missing is an epilogue and you could neatly wrap this up. Which seems like a waste, seeing how long the story took to get to this point. It's really unsatisfying. Thanks for the translation though.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of disappointed. The war didnt feel that intense. A waste indeed. But still satisfying, at least is not bad

Users who are viewing this thread