The Good Deeds of Old Adventurer Kane - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - All for the sake of pushing back the monsters encroaching on Ern Town!

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 actually the volume numbering is not right, but either way is still ongoing, vol. 1 is 1-4, vol. 2 is 5-8 and vol. 3 is 9-12,
official app mangaup have 16 chapters and the raw site is at 14

Ehhh see the cover image mates, it says Volume 3 right there on the corner lol. This might just be End of Vol 1.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaw, schmuckface got himself a pony and a child too.

Dex-chan lover
bubble: "its so tiny"
margin: "erectile dysfunction: thats what she said"
ironic

edit: also, that bathcat comment made me laugh.
And I am a bit peeved the author decided to retcon the death of the goddess. And if you show an epilogue, then why the hell did you decide to not show the thing that matters: what happened to sad god in the end (did she go become a spirit again like other gods, or did she latch onto the only person to accept her like anyone with an ego probably would?

Dex-chan lover
Good job. Now you have a goddess waifu and a goddess kid. Too bad you didn't marry your elf mother.

Dex-chan lover
This could be pretty much be a final chapter for an isekai manga, let's see how this continue.

Dex-chan lover
@feha if you want a minor spoiler
wait until chapter 9, that is the end of the LN vol. 1 or 39-40 for the WN, raws for this are up to chapter 16 in the offical app and 14 in the gangan raw site
, if you want more spoilers,
the little girl return in that chapter and altena is still technically dead because she vanish right away after meeting kane again at the end of this chapter, tho she is kinda ghosty but don't show up herself and watch over mc from the sky

Dex-chan lover
@tseng dont want spoilers, but opened quickly and saw the part that isnt one (where you mention the manga isnt Completed). I was sure this was last chapter :p good to know then.

Users who are viewing this thread