The Good Deeds of Old Adventurer Kane - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - All for the sake of pushing back the monsters encroaching on Ern Town!

Dex-chan lover
Shame that this felt so rushed, it really had potential. IF we take the pace of the previous chapters then this war should have taken like 3 more chapters, another one with Evil God awakening and how it destroys everything and then a chapter for a fight against it and it's purifying. Basically another volume worth of content. IT would especially help to flesh out princess more and how different they are when facing against an incredibly strong enemy that killed one of them last time. You could even go with some cliche "I would have fought against it with blind rage if it wasn't for Kane and his kindness" yadd yadda. Then saving the cutest god and the return to the village could be stretched out a little. Maybe even as some kind of short nostalgic trip.
It would have been even funnier if Kane decided to take care of Nameless God only to return home and find his God-fu alive and thus having godly wife and "daughter".
But oh well, vol.3 has a tomboy beast girl with womb tattoo and that alone makes me eager to read next chgapter.

Dex-chan lover
What about the kid? What happened to her?

Giving a Nameless God a second chance is nothing to scoff at. We want to know what happens to the kid.

To be honest, i feel like this is ending soon. Seems alot of us here are. We've faced the "big bad", and the mc's childhood friend was saved, and our mc went from a weedpicker to someone who has saved a god, and i'd imagine the S rank party will stick around so anything lesser than a god won't be a real issue either. I'd love just seeing them having a chill time, mc going out to get more herbs, the church getting help from the saintes and the nameless god getting a name or purpose now that it's been purified but i can't see how it will carry over to well.

Dex-chan lover
so his first love wins in the end, thats nice.

@Zaldun This isn't an spoiler but if this doesn't end soon I imagine the princess harassing Kane, harassment of the more dangerous kind with nameless nobles to stop tales of the Hero not being the princess, etc. I sure hope not but those are the tropes from most fantasy novels around

Aggregator gang
That spirit is full of Jebait but it's nice that she stayed. btw who's the girl in the cover? She seens diferent from the spirit.

Hopefully Kane is gonna watch after the child that he saved. New arc about that? I hope

Group Leader
@Zaldun It can't be ending soon, we're still in Volume 1 and the current cover art is for Volume 3.

Dex-chan lover
@BananowyJE this part in the WN went pretty fast too, this is like chapter 37-38 of the WN, and near end of volume 1 of LN (WN 176 and ongoing, LN have 4 volumes and still ongoing)

manga currently have 16 chapters in the app, 14 in the raws page, so i don't think is ending anytime soon, unless it get axed but this is doing well, it get released in parts in the app but all during the same month, tho you can read all the parts ahead if you have points

Users who are viewing this thread