The Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation

@ekc1122 o ok i was just confused cuz someone else had posted new chapters that wasnt in bucci bang and im not in the discord server 😅

@destroyer136977 I mean it being a shounen ai doesn’t stop it from being a good manga? And if u find that it being a shounen ai is a problem you should use your head and look at the tags. No offense 💓

@Lilsoybean Iol I f*cking agree with you, I’ve read the novel and tho in the manga is not as explicit, the plot is good and well written, actually in the end it all makes sense and stuff, so the tags actually can’t rate how good or bad a manga is lol.

That was so damn long sorry 😬

I don't know if its just me but I can't bring myself to read the no name updates because the other group has spent so much time and effort to do all that they have up to this point and I feel like I should wait for there update instead to support them (I am a member of there discord so I am supporting them there but still).

@sherraab hard agree. Bucci has worked so hard for so long, it has to be frustrating for them too.

i just wanna know before i read this,will this end as a romance or will it be just friendship since although there is shounen ai in the title,i don't really trust china sooooo
could someone tell me if this is a bromance or a romance
since i really want it to be romance

Group Leader
@Anti-life the original novel is definitely romance between them (give it a read!), but due to censorship i think it's likely that the comic will not be "officially" romance, while being highly suggestive of it

damn i kinda want to learn the wanton ways without even having read this. Wantons are dope not gonna lie

Hello. Is this explicit? I would like to know because I hate those kind of things but I wanna read it so bad!!!

Users who are viewing this thread