The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 46 - Capacity Exceeded

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Aya is trying so hard to beat up the gayaru allegations. Give it up, girl.

I hope she somehow admits to herself she's jealous in the next chapters. But Sumiko, if you are hearing this, DO NOT put that song as a reference just for fun and giggles. Put something like 'Stray Heart' by Green Day so the real rocker girls can get it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
they droppin a new chapter everytime foo fighters drop a new album lmao this is awesome

Last edited:
Something about this mangas later chapters haven't really been rubbing me the right way. At the start I wasn't about to get enough but these laster ones have felt like everything hit a wall and stopped. Lots of little drama bait chapters that are resolved in the very next chapter, hardly any extended cute moments of them together ect these days. There is another manga with pretty much the same exact premise as this one and honestly I like it more since it really just gives fanservice of the main pairing.

Dex-chan lover
Something about this mangas later chapters haven't really been rubbing me the right way. At the start I wasn't about to get enough but these laster ones have felt like everything hit a wall and stopped. Lots of little drama bait chapters that are resolved in the very next chapter, hardly any extended cute moments of them together ect these days. There is another manga with pretty much the same exact premise as this one and honestly I like it more since it really just gives fanservice of the main pairing.
what is it?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. They’re teenagers.
I feel like the author can muster up something more entertaining from a reader's perspective even if it's realistic. Characters jumping to wild conclusions that are then immediately resolved is just so stale.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the author can muster up something more entertaining from a reader's perspective even if it's realistic. Characters jumping to wild conclusions that are then immediately resolved is just so stale.
not everyone has read and seen as much media as you.
I have, if not more, but even I can handle “a teenager gets jealous of things beyond control” being a thing.
I have a kid. yall are all pretty similar, just like we were at your age.

Things that are relatable are usually pretty basic, because people are generally pretty basic.

This is someone’s first story of this nature.
If you dislike it being similar to things you have read or seen before, that’s fine. Within your rights.
It doesn’t make it a bad story.

So do you want it to be unrealistic so it’s “fresh”? Teenagers and teen drama aren’t anything new. Humans are pretty predictable.
Know what’s rarely realistic? Yuri and BL.

My fav manga is great because it’s more realistic and relatable than most in the same general genre. People have orientations and aren’t somehow inventing gayness or practicing until graduation. People come out to people who then react in various ways. Sometimes they don’t bother.

It shouldn’t be “fresh” for people to act like people, but it is.

We have all binged too many cynically-motivated Netflix shows, but not all media that’s relatable is made by suits by recycling.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread