The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 94 - Just Let It Out

Dex-chan lover
I surely wouldnt want to be your friend if you cant even stand up for your friends being bullied, you dont look like a very good friend. Feel so bad for your friends
Aha, because standing up for someone implies acting like a troglodyte in every confrontational situation.

The day you enter adult life you will learn by force you can't be a hammer and treat every problem like a nail, kiddo.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this comment is sarcasm. No way you seriously saying that bullying dont deserve to get physical payback🤦🏼‍♂️
I dealt with bullying from kindergarten through high school graduation.
”Being mean” isn’t call for physical violence. It’s call for SOMETHING but not assault.
I’m not gonna run up and deck some asshat yelling at women in front of planned parenthood. I’m gonna run up and scream right in their face. Just scream, really loudly.

Revenge is a dish best served cold. Wait for a chance to pull the same kind of shit.
Guy dumps food on my head? Guess I get some dirt on him and tell the teacher about him smoking weed at the park next to the school at lunch.
And that was on top of him getting in trouble for the food.

and what world do you live on where you tell the principal “they read my diary out loud, so I punched them” and that gets you out of punishment?!
At most they’ll get punishment as well, but far less, because it’s far less of an offence.

”this person made me feel horrible, so I’m going to risk causing them permanent physical harm.”

Someone punched me in the face over a parking space and broke my jaw and cracked my skull.
It had healed before I noticed (I was already on pain killers), and now my teeth are fucked because my bite is way off.
I told him to fuck off, he shoved me, I grabbed his coat, he punched me. He felt justified. I think it was uncalled for.

You can’t meet rudeness with violence. You lose.

Dex-chan lover
Not all bullies get that they’re bullies.
”lol, gotcha! Come on, it’s just a joke!”

To paraquote The Click: The difference between a prank and bullying is that with a prank, everyone laughs.
I personally see it as bullying if there's malicious intent. I'm not 100% sure with the information I got from this story so far that it's intended. Doesn't mean I'm right, I could totally be wrong. That's just the impression I get. (Also no idea what the whole 'the click' thing is, never heard of it thankfully. Did look at thumbnails and that was a big nnnooooopppe for me.😑)

Dex-chan lover
I personally see it as bullying if there's malicious intent. I'm not 100% sure with the information I got from this story so far that it's intended. Doesn't mean I'm right, I could totally be wrong. That's just the impression I get. (Also no idea what the whole 'the click' thing is, never heard of it thankfully. Did look at thumbnails and that was a big nnnooooopppe for me.😑)
“The Click” is a fun time and ultimately wholesome. He reads and comments on memes and Reddit posts, makes plushies (The plushies he has on sale for pride are lit. I ordered two rainbow Emotional Support Demons. I named them Uriah and Heep), and totally isn’t a furry. Cliccy is a good boy! (I have every reason to think so at least)

but you can totally bully someone just by thinking you’re super funny and not understanding that the people that feel bad as a result just don’t have a sense of humour.
I think that comes from an upbringing where your family makes fun of you then gaslights you into thinking it’s funny. That gaslighting never took, but it was tried.
Parent: ”oh, we’re just teasing!“
6yo me, crying: “I don’t like teasing! Stop!”
“You need to learn to take a little teasing! We’re just kidding!”
”it”s not funny!”
”Oh, come on…”
That went on until I went NC at 36.

Guess what. They didn’t like getting teased by us, and wow did they let us know.

But the bullying gets passed down.
Sometimes it’s projecting, which is a whole complex internal psychological thing…

Anyway, it’s complex and stupid and it sucks and I hate it.

Dex-chan lover
I dealt with bullying from kindergarten through high school graduation.
”Being mean” isn’t call for physical violence. It’s call for SOMETHING but not assault.
I’m not gonna run up and deck some asshat yelling at women in front of planned parenthood. I’m gonna run up and scream right in their face. Just scream, really loudly.

Revenge is a dish best served cold. Wait for a chance to pull the same kind of shit.
Guy dumps food on my head? Guess I get some dirt on him and tell the teacher about him smoking weed at the park next to the school at lunch.
And that was on top of him getting in trouble for the food.

and what world do you live on where you tell the principal “they read my diary out loud, so I punched them” and that gets you out of punishment?!
At most they’ll get punishment as well, but far less, because it’s far less of an offence.

”this person made me feel horrible, so I’m going to risk causing them permanent physical harm.”

Someone punched me in the face over a parking space and broke my jaw and cracked my skull.
It had healed before I noticed (I was already on pain killers), and now my teeth are fucked because my bite is way off.
I told him to fuck off, he shoved me, I grabbed his coat, he punched me. He felt justified. I think it was uncalled for.

You can’t meet rudeness with violence. You lose.
Lol, if someone is bullying me or my friend, then no matter whether deserves a punch in the fucking face.

I still cant wrap my head around how you somehow believes bullies only deserves to be yelled at🤦🏼‍♂️ You are basically saying that bullies shouldnt get the punishment they deserve…

Dex-chan lover
Lol, if someone is bullying me or my friend, then no matter whether deserves a punch in the fucking face.

I still cant wrap my head around how you somehow believes bullies only deserves to be yelled at🤦🏼‍♂️ You are basically saying that bullies shouldnt get the punishment they deserve…
You’re talking about escalation, and escalation from general cruelty (which is awful, of course) to A LITERAL CRIME.
1st or 2nd degree (depending on time between events) aggravated battery.

That’s a felony in the US.
You could lose your right to vote because someone was a meanie.

And you know what? No big loss. Don’t need people like you choosing who’s in charge.
That’s how we got where we are now.
”I don’t like who was elected! I’m going to get violent!”

The problem is that you could end up killing someone.

I was once bullied and when the jerk finally did that “stick my chest out and walk at you” primate thing I held my hand out, and it sank into his concave sternum. He looked terribly mortified. I looked at him like 🤨 and he backed off, said something dumb and walked off.
I never caught crap from him or his friends again.
I don’t know what I ever saw or heard of him bullying again.

The guy was trying to feel important and attractive (I had been staring at the lunch aid, waiting for lunch to be over as I sat alone, and he accused me of being interested). He was like 6’2”+, very thin, severe acne. The sternum, and the rest of his appearance tells me he was XYY chromosomes.
the guy just hated his appearance and was dealing with it poorly.

We all make mistakes. It’s not helpful to risk someone’s life because they were a dumb kid.

Kids are stupid. You are clearly a kid.

I grew up in the 90s, at a football school in an extremely white, extremely conservative area.
Bullying didn’t really get punished, the standing nails were hammered, a straight pride rally was held on high school grounds (against the principal’s wishes. He had no say)…
I am still glad I didn’t use violence in response after like 6th grade, and I’m glad I was bad at it before that.

Killing people for being rude is bad.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You’re talking about escalation, and escalation from general cruelty (which is awful, of course) to A LITERAL CRIME.
1st or 2nd degree (depending on time between events) aggravated battery.

That’s a felony in the US.
You could lose your right to vote because someone was a meanie.

And you know what? No big loss. Don’t need people like you choosing who’s in charge.
That’s how we got where we are now.
”I don’t like who was elected! I’m going to get violent!”

We all make mistakes. It’s not helpful to risk someone’s life because they were a dumb kid.

Kids are stupid. You are clearly a kid.
1. Why tf would I even care about my right to vote when I 1. Is not even from the US? 2. even if I was from the US why would I still waste time voting when the people you can vote for are all retarded anyway?
2. hahahahahah aint no way you call bullying for “mistakes”🤦🏼‍♂️ If Anyone here is a stupid kid, its you for calling bullying for “mistakes” and starting talking about fucking voting in the US, which has nothing to do with literally anything at all🤦🏼‍♂️

I will say it again, I am happy that I dont have you as a friend since you clearly dont care if your friends are being bullied… Just remember that if your own kids ends up getting bullied, you cant get mad at anything and just have to tell them to live with it cause its just the bullies making a “mistake”🤡

Dex-chan lover
1. Why tf would I even care about my right to vote when I 1. Is not even from the US? 2. even if I was from the US why would I still waste time voting when the people you can vote for are all retarded anyway?
2. hahahahahah aint no way you call bullying for “mistakes”🤦🏼‍♂️ If Anyone here is a stupid kid, its you for calling bullying for “mistakes” and starting talking about fucking voting in the US, which has nothing to do with literally anything at all🤦🏼‍♂️
I has to do with being convicted of a felony, which you said you would do if someone was annoying.
Were you American and convicted of a felony, you would no longer be able to vote, and the world would be better.

A bad decision is a type of mistake, genius.
I will say it again, I am happy that I dont have you as a friend since you clearly dont care if your friends are being bullied… Just remember that if your own kids ends up getting bullied, you cant get mad at anything and just have to tell them to live with it cause its just the bullies making a “mistake”🤡
Yeah, have fun in jail, kid.

There are plenty of ways to help your friends that don’t involve committing serious crimes.

My kid has been bullied.
They made the correct decision in coming to us, and then we talked with the bullies’ parents and the teachers, and came up with strategies to avoid encountering or interacting with them, and how to deal with them in future.
They’re fine.

So you’re saying the USA is bad and can never be good while acting exactly like the people people think of when they talk about “stupid Americans”.

You sound like a fat Texan boomer holding a rifle saying “y’all best not get near my daughters or you’re gonna see the wrong end of my friend here”.

“If you’re rude to someone, I’m going to cause you physical injury.”
You sound great to be around. /s

I pointed out that you can kill someone by punching them. That someone left me partially disfigured due to one moment of unnecessary violence, and you triple (quadruple? Hextuple?) down.
“Someone says a mean thing to someone I know, I’m going to risk killing them and/or going to prison.”
Ok, Mr Segal

This isn’t the movies. What happens in a physical fight is ugly, unpredictable, brief, and stupid.

And, oh yeah, while you’re in jail or expelled, the bully will still be in that school, with your friend.
They’re not gonna be able to get back at you as easily as just bullying your friend again.

Not that someone like you should have friends. You’re bad news and people are better off without you.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Punching him would be ground for expulsion.
it's high school, she doesn't need to use violence, just gotta use her gyaru networking of friends to basically put them on everyone's shitlist to where no one will ever date them 8D; (if not passive aggressively visit their parents to let them know what little shits they're being)

Dex-chan lover
it's high school, she doesn't need to use violence, just gotta use her gyaru networking of friends to basically put them on everyone's shitlist to where no one will ever date them 8D; (if not passive aggressively visit their parents to let them know what little shits they're being)
Yeah, that.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation.
I love how angry she is for Kogas sake.

Users who are viewing this thread