The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Ch. 94 - Just Let It Out

Power Uploader
So this series takes place in one of the schools where victims/innocent people are punished for giving back to the bullies… Hoped it wasnt the case…
I don't think any school in the world would condone physical violence on its premises.

Maybe some U.S. schools would though...?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The PE teacher is holding her
In our Western view, this doesn't really look like bullying.
It's jeering at the very least. Like, the guy is making this into a public backhanded praise to make himself feel better about not being as passionate about something
Looks more like the teacher is after Aya for standing up against the bullies and not the bullies themselves…
So this series takes place in one of the schools where victims/innocent people are punished for giving back to the bullies… Hoped it wasnt the case…
Don't be ridiculous, the next chapter hasn't even come out yet, so far the only thing the teacher did was prevent the situation from escalation into a physical alteraction

Group Leader
I’m a little disappointed this ended up being such a by-the-numbers bullying plot. I was kind of hoping for something a little more interesting.
It's not that simple, like Aya said, this is Koga's emotions. It's the same thing as if he would had grabbed her diary and exposed her most intimate thoughts to the entire class. It's a violation of privacy, and especially to someone like Koga who likes being lowkey and being 'forgotten' as she put it herself, it's probably the worse thing he could have done to her. Not only that, she's getting so many labels thrown at her (from last chapter), when she's already having a hard time reconciling who she is as a person since her "cool" side has always been hidden at school. Koga he even had to have her uncle rent her an empty stage for her to play the song to Aya, and she was still incredibly nervous. This plot is everything but simple.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't think any school in the world would condone physical violence on its premises.

Maybe some U.S. schools would though...?
I mean in my School in Denmark and multiple other schools that I have heard from, if your friend was being bullied and you decided to beat up the bully/bullies to stand up for your friend you wouldnt get in much trouble. Your parents would be called in and you would speak with someone from School and not much more would happen to you, maybe be sent home for the rest of the week Depending on how much you beat the bully up.

Dex-chan lover
Don't be ridiculous, the next chapter hasn't even come out yet, so far the only thing the teacher did was prevent the situation from escalation into a physical alteraction
Which already makes the teacher trash. Imagine stopping someone from beating the shit out of someone bullying your best friend…

Group Leader
I love the subtley of the look Aya send Koga when the douche nozzle says the title of the song, she probably wants to read the translated version so bad, but we all know she'll wait until Koga wants to show her. I'm just wondering if it really is a love song, will Aya take it as a confession or not, OR if we'll get a confession out of this arc? I also love the callback to Koga defending Aya's music choice when her friends were making fun of her music tastes, but the situation is just reversed. And now, the friends in question are even trying to comfort Koga.

But to be honest, I'm kinda nervous Koga will start getting further into her shell instead of letting that naturally charismatic personality of hers shine. Hope she finds the confidence to be who she really is.

:clap:

Dex-chan lover
So... I'm feeling generous. I'll let you choose the wood for your coffin ⚰️

Just one thing tho... You trash don't deserve the mahogany wood so don't even ask for it.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine stopping someone from beating the shit out of someone bullying your best friend…
Imagine not preventing your students from injuring one another when you had the opportunity - and responsibility - to do so.
Imagine promoting extrajudicial justice without even trying the existing legal one.
Imagine promoting "beating the shit out of one another" as the way of the society.

For one, it is Aya who is likely to get the shit beat out of her, the guy looks bulkier, and doesn't look like someone who would hold back.

Dex-chan lover
I hate it when people made fun of someone's emotion. What a trash.
Still, i'm relieved that Koga-san heard what Oosawa-san said about her also her music and her emotions in it.
I think even with only a person that understands, it gives a hope for them.
Thank you for the translation as always!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I don't think it's so much bullying as it is just a very dick move. It was clearly not (yet?) meant to be seen by the 'public' by the 'author', so you don't just go and spread stuff like that without even asking.
Yeah this is akin to "Hey I peeked in your private diary and I saw this part I thought was cool so I shared it with as many people as I could."

Dex-chan lover
Are there schools somewhere where victims aren't punished for giving back to bullies. Victims stay quiet, bullies don't that's how bullies get away with shit. It's like that literally everywhere whether you're in school or not.

Dex-chan lover
Time to face the music :haa:
(OK been holding onto that one for too long)

Aya has every right to be furious at the guy but escalating it to physical violence would be crossing the line. I imagine she's going to face some punishment for disturbing the peace (oh, the horror :worry:) but hoping it it will be light and serve as grounds for a touching heart-to-heart for our MCs.

YES, PROTECT YOUR WIFE AYA.

I really love the way black is used in this and last chapter, and how the color pops back when aya is there and is fighting, GOD, this series is great. Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread