The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy at All - Vol. 2 Ch. 59 - This Is Love

Supporter
Lcdc.gif

Dex-chan lover
😭 wait im so glad i came across this i love this sm and am obsessed with all the design choices and graphics and typography and and and

Supporter
I loved that last panel, "This is love"... I am so looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I saw him dancing there by the record machine
I knew he must have been about seventeen
The beat was going strong
Playing my favorite song
And I could tell it wouldn't be long till he was with me, yeah me
And I could tell it wouldn't be long till he was with me, yeah me

Singing, I love rock and roll
So put another dime in the jukebox, baby
I love rock and roll
So come and take your time and dance with me!

Yes, she loves her.

Group Leader
OH MY, but also is she talking about love as in passion for music? Or love as in she's actually in love? XD

Dex-chan lover
I'm swinging so hard from "this is about Aya" to "this is about rock" that I'm getting whiplash. I can't make this decision on my own, gotta stay calm and hold on 'til they HOPEFULLY clear this up next week. Author please.

Dex-chan lover
Because I already know that I'm tone deaf myself, and then trying to do karaoke in a foreign language? Yeah, that is DEFCON 1 levels of embarrassment right there.
"repair is the dream of a broken thing
like a message broadcast on an overpass 'all my favorite singers couldn't sing' " - Silver Jews

I have a huge soft spot for tone-deaf singers who sing anyway. Since I am one. :)

Dex-chan lover
just look at your girl, embarrassing herself up there just for you :glee:

Dex-chan lover
for a moment there I thought this was showing that Aya needed glasses or something... I just blanked on the fact that the song's in english.

Users who are viewing this thread