The Heart Has Its Reasons - Vol. 1 Ch. 21 - Choices

Only 5 days left..... 😱 well, it's obvious it's for the best, but still....
And thank you for the mass release 🤩

Thanks for the mass release! And, dang, this whole family is crap. When we think that he's better than his mother, he suddenly asks her to choose between him and her dreams... ugh.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the mass release! What a cliff hanger :O

@Mirai-nee Well... We already know he
cheats on her and they break off the marriage from one of the chapters.... Unless you forgot

Ah yes, make the person you love blame you for making them give up their dream. That’s definitely the foundation of a happy marriage.

Aggregator gang
Dump him!
This is not how a happy marriage starts. You don't make your partner give up their dreams, that love they have for you will turn into resentment.

Also his jealousy is so annoying. At least if she'd done something worth him being jealous of, I could understand. But she's done nothing! Even the Male lead has done nothing! Bruh, just break up and stop delaying the inevitable

Things just weren't working out for them. I wouldn't consider him an asshole or anything....his opinions were quite reasonable. They were both stressing about how it was going to work out the way things were going. It was clear that her acting would get in the way of their relationship so he had to be clear about it. Some relationships don't work out. I'm just waiting for her to end up with the male lead tbh.

@Mirai-nee
Wait he actually cheats on her? I read the raws and never saw that in any of the chapters. Which chapter was this from?

@Zikakuto
so, I've reread some chapters (not every single one, so I might have missed something), and actually he doesn't clearly cheats on her??? BUT me and my stupid memory remembers him being upset or sad and accepting something from his work colleague?? I really don't know for sure. But, tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if, in the future, we discover that he did cheat on her

@Mirai-nee
Ah ok, yeah makes sense. It looks like he always shot the other woman down. And FL had that misunderstanding that glasses quickly cleared up for her right at the beginning of the series. Well they’ve broken up now so I guess it’s basically over between them. I feel pity for him that he has all these pressures in life. But looks he realized the relationship wasn’t working.

ok he was aight for a while but this was way too far you don't have a damn fucking say to use this as blackmail against her. Bullshit. You can't force people to just bend to your will.

This is turning really painful to watch 😰 but at the same the fact their feelings are conveyed so well to the readers is proof that the artist is doing a great job.

Personally I don't hate Zhuang Cheng but it's a shitty move to make her choose between him or acting....and to say she doesn't have any talent? Like wtf....that hurts! He's a very realistic character tho, so the artist / author is doing very well!

Users who are viewing this thread