The Hero and the Sage, Reincarnated and Engaged - Ch. 15 - Fareg's talent

Dex-chan lover
I'm having trouble following some of the conversation...
Like why does the boy become the leader? Reid said when his two followers are back, there will be 5 in the teams. Are Reid and Elria going to leave the team? Why?

Dex-chan lover
I feel like that face says: I mean, I'm not really sure how that will help me train my two besties over here, but it sounds fun so why not?

Dex-chan lover
Elria was al
I'm having trouble following some of the conversation...
Like why does the boy become the leader? Reid said when his two followers are back, there will be 5 in the teams. Are Reid and Elria going to leave the team? Why?
Elria got already singled out because she is too powerful and given extra exams and after the last exam they cant pretend that Reid is normal and give him special exams too, to determine his magic. Originally they dont like him using something they dont understand. That was already covered in some of the last chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Elria, being a total savage to her own students. :pacman:

Thank you for the massive chapter!

Dex-chan lover
We need to see some serious firepower at some point. These two are just way too strong.

Dex-chan lover
We need to see some serious firepower at some point. These two are just way too strong.
These two are the serious firepower. Everything else cannot compare. This isn't some shounen story where people resolve everything by contests of strength and willpower.

These two are the serious firepower. Everything else cannot compare. This isn't some shounen story where people resolve everything by contests of strength and willpower.
If anything, it’d be Boy who’d have the shounen story arc in a battle with Reid as the mentor who’s needed elsewhere.

Dex-chan lover
Aren't they called spats?
Either way, I hope the cunny loses hard.
Maybe? I don't know.
Her losing is inevitable lol
Is this manga popular enough to have doujins? I wouldn't mind some cunny x dragon action:finnawoke:
Probably not
Though maybe fanart
I do know an artist that makes fanart of various rare series
Like the one about blacksmith isekai of dude with cat girl and dwarf in his harem
You, I like you
Fellow degenerates are everywhere :meguu:

Users who are viewing this thread