The Hero Proposed to Me (Promo) - Oneshot

The pictures are too small for me that I can't even read it, it is just me? :c

Fed-Kun's army
I remember reading the novel but forgot the title until I saw this hn

@AiriAi works fine for me :((

@eminyan ty, I was able to read it when I opened the image as a jpg but not in the chapter for some weird reason (idk how to explain it better, lol :c). Was the novel good btw? uwu

ive seen the cover pic and was always curious about it.....to think its a promo..........sad

@AiriAi you set your reader settings to "fit height" and so the entire long strip image loaded within your screen height. Switch to either "fit to container" or "fit to width" to fix the tiny image problem

Dex-chan lover
@Grerutin
I think she is, but she also still underage and might just simply be small.
I mean being 12 and being 14 for example, is just a different development level. The age gap itself is not that big.

Fed-Kun's army
Wasn’t there another promo for this? The art style before was elegant and pretty but this one is just playful and cute. This feels like a prologue!! IS IT GOING TO BE A MANHWA?!

Fed-Kun's army
i was reading this novel but i think the translation disappeared like many of them over at wattpad did. :')))))

thanks for the translation!!!

edit: oh no it was just dropped lmao alright then

Dex-chan lover
She got bullied by her smaller and younger sister.

What a weak Heroine.

@RobinMedea

near the end of the chapter, you can clearly see her hiding behind her sister. She is a little over 2/3 of her sister's height. I looked up average height for women by age, and assuming that her sister is 14-17 near the end of the chapter, an average teen girl that age is around 160cm.
since mc is 2/3 of her height, she should be around 1.05 meters tall; the average height of a 5 year old girl is "107.9 cm". Even being generous, by 8, the average height for girls is 1.28 m.

Even if you stretch and say that her and her sister are tall the combination of facial features, childish characteristics and respective heights really make it seem like mc is definitely under 8 years old, and closer to 6.
To be clear, i dont have any issue with these characters getting together when they're older. But the framing of the ML talking to the MC really feels like a love-at-first-sight meetcute. And when the characters look like one is fully a teenager and the other is 6, it makes the teen look like a fucking freak

world health organization's height chart for girls:
https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/child-growth/growth-reference-5-19-years/height-for-age-(5-19-years)/cht-hfa-girls-z-5-19years.pdf

Fed-Kun's army
The novel was completed after 246 chapters.

This seems to be more like a draft/prologue before it got serialized instead of an oneshot with a nearly complete story.

Users who are viewing this thread